Postcards by BigTuna
Summary: Every time Michael goes on a trip, he sends Pam a postcard.
Categories: Other, Episode Related Characters: Jim, Michael, Pam
Genres: Drabble
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 489 Read: 6046 Published: August 13, 2020 Updated: August 13, 2020
Story Notes:
Inspired by deleted scene from the season 3 episode “Back From Vacation,” as well as the discussion that said scene inspired on a recent episode of “The Office Ladies” podcast.

In the scene, we find out that Michael sends Pam a postcard from every place he goes on vacation, and that she keeps them. I just really loved that and thought it’d be a fun writing exercise to do a postcard for each season and use only 55 words. Hope you guys like it! It was really fun. Also I just realized that the Google docs word counter counted the formatting for italics as words and that I actually can add more, but it’s out there in the universe now and the rules of publishing a story are unflinchingly rigid, so it’s staying as is!
Atlantic City by BigTuna
Michael was on vacation, so it was quiet as she sorted mail.

Bill, junk, postcard, bill.

Postcard?

The front: Atlantic City. “Wish you were here!”

The back:

Pam,

Paid to overnight this. Get Angela to wire paycheck. Out of money! Atlantic City is beautiful.

-Michael


She showed Jim; he laughed. “He couldn’t just call?”
This story archived at http://mtt.just-once.net/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=5854