If you are an archive member and would like to join these forums please contact us and we'll send you an invite

The Jenna Thread

The place to talk about Jenna Fischer’s latest projects/silly instagram posts/general adorableness.

Comments

• If you're on instagram and not following Jenna please fix that immediately!
    Here she is being a dorky dancer on the set of her upcoming show Splitting Up Together
  • Jenna's new show has a premiere date! March 27 at 9:30 on ABC. Here's a trailer:
  • Jenna's show starts tomorrow! (we'll be having a live chat, look for the link at the archive) and Jenna's keeping her insta full of lots of fashionable pics from talk show appearances and is also branching out into insta stories so make sure you're following! ;)
  • This is very silly XD (and maybe a tiny bit NSFW?)
  • You have to skip around in here for all of the Jenna’s bits, but she’s talks about why she hasn’t seen AQP and it’s actually kind of adorable.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/928406262244564992
  • agian18 wrote: »
    You have to skip around in here for all of the Jenna’s bits, but she’s talks about why she hasn’t seen AQP and it’s actually kind of adorable.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/928406262244564992
    This is really sweet, and actually make a lot of sense for Jenna <3
    (fyi she talks about not seeing AQP at about 10:40 into the video, and there's a blurb not too long after where she talks about doing bad accents to entertain her kids =) )
  • Aww, that’s pretty sweet! I never thought about how weird it would be to watch your friends in a horror movie. I’m glad the mystery is solved.
  • A slightly early WCW: it should be illegal to look this good in a novelty tank top :s

• edited August 2018
    Jenna on the set of Splitting Up Together, if this inspires any 50s JAM fics I'm all for it

• Video of Jenna calling Angela with some news :lol:
  • Jenna and the SUT cast recreating Breakfast club B)

• Haven’t posted here in a while! But since the last post Jenna has become quite the bread making enthusiast. About a month ago we compiled her breadmaking IG stories, keep an ear out for the TWSS moment
  • This is, without a doubt, my favorite bread related photo ever <3
  • edited March 2019
    Happy Birthday to Jenna! We love you like you love bread!