If you are an archive member and would like to join these forums please contact us and we'll send you an invite

Office in Pop Culture

Have you come across an Office reference somewhere else in pop culture, a JAM reference in a song? A Michael shoutout in a movie? Detail it here!

Comments

• Check out this song from AJR, it's all about The Office!

• Also I saw Wonder Woman (twice now actually, I love it) and couldn't help but give a camera nod when Steve and Diana has a "swaying or dancing" debate ;)
  • Wonder Woman is amazing! I ugly-cried at the end, not because of the actual content of the film, but the fact that the film existed, and I was sitting there watching it. Me, this girl who used to play-act as all the boy characters because it was so hard to find a girl that I wanted to be (until Mulan, actually; Mulan was so important for me).

Anyway, I didn't even think about Jim/Pam when I saw the Steve/Diana swaying or dancing scene, but that's a nice catch. :)
  • Can’t believe I didn’t post about John obviously inserting this classic JAM scene into A Quiet Place
    qABc90d.jpg

But mostly I’m here to post about Billie Eilish’s song My Strange Addiction. As @pan_cake_cats pointed out in the shout box, it used dialogue clips and also the beat of The Scarn in Threat Level Midnight

• More Billie! She’s quite the Office Superfan and Rainn met her to test on her knowledge, I was certainly stumped on a few (is it even fair to ask trivia about Nellie?)