If you are an archive member and would like to join these forums please contact us and we'll send you an invite

I'm looking for that one fic...

2»

Comments

• THAT'S IT!! Thank you so much. I was going through every author I love and reading story descriptions and then I'd get all distracted and end up rereading all their stories so I thought JUST ASK ALREADY.

I'm hoping to write the second part of my first story and I have another one plotted out but I needed to absorb all the good stuff from everyone else first. Lol!
  • edited July 2018
    candi wrote: »
    THAT'S IT!! Thank you so much. I was going through every author I love and reading story descriptions and then I'd get all distracted and end up rereading all their stories so I thought JUST ASK ALREADY.

I'm hoping to write the second part of my first story and I have another one plotted out but I needed to absorb all the good stuff from everyone else first. Lol!

You’re welcome, it’s kinda my superpower :p
    Yay! So excited about that sequel and the tease of others as well! Have fun absorbing!
  • Are there any fics where Roy cheats on Pam with Katy or anyone else? Just curious. I feel like I read one of those before, but it's entirely possible I imagined it :)
  • Are there any fics where Roy cheats on Pam with Katy or anyone else? Just curious. I feel like I read one of those before, but it's entirely possible I imagined it :)

I’m sure there are more but these three immediately come to mind.

Dare you to move by wildberryjam unfortunately not completely but nearly

How it Falls by Stablergirl

Paper Cut: The Office Murder Mystery by Ellelque. A little different but he’s definitely a cheater in this one.
  • Someone once mentioned that there's a The Office/Gilmore Girls crossover in which Jim meets Lorelai but I've never been able to find it. Any ideas??
  • Coley wrote: »
    Someone once mentioned that there's a The Office/Gilmore Girls crossover in which Jim meets Lorelai but I've never been able to find it. Any ideas??

There’s this...
    The Stars Hollow Branch by larrymcg
  • I've seen that one, but there's supposedly another one... maybe it's an urban legend, lol
  • I'm looking for a fic that takes place early in Jim's and Pam's relationship. Pam is cold and goes up to Jim's room to borrow a pair of socks from his drawer and finds the ring he bought a week after they started dating. I've been searching forever for this fic with no luck? Does this ring a bell?
  • I’m trying to find a fic wherein Chuck/Zachary Levi is Jim’s brother - maybe he goes by Charlie in the story? He definitely mentions his girlfriend Sarah. I can’t remember if I read it on the archive or ff net... I also can’t remember anything about the plot, so there’s that.
  • I’m trying to find a fic wherein Chuck/Zachary Levi is Jim’s brother - maybe he goes by Charlie in the story? He definitely mentions his girlfriend Sarah. I can’t remember if I read it on the archive or ff net... I also can’t remember anything about the plot, so there’s that.

I think it is Nearing the Edge by girl7, above the first chapter there is a comment about zach being Jim’s brother