If you are an archive member and would like to join these forums please contact us and we'll send you an invite

I'm looking for that one fic...

Did you read a great Office fic and now you just can't remember the name of it? We can help! Post as much as you can remember about it and our MTT experts should help find it for you.
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm looking for this one fic... I'm not sure if it's on-site or off-site, but I know it takes place when Roy tries to attack Jim. Before Dwight can intervene, Pam gets in the way, gets injured, and ends up in the hospital. I remember really enjoying it, but I haven't been able to find it again. Does anybody know the fic I'm referring to? Thanks! :)
  • edited September 13
    I'm looking for this one fic... I'm not sure if it's on-site or off-site, but I know it takes place when Roy tries to attack Jim. Before Dwight can intervene, Pam gets in the way, gets injured, and ends up in the hospital. I remember really enjoying it, but I haven't been able to find it again. Does anybody know the fic I'm referring to? Thanks! :)
    I asked a fellow mod about this: is it Pacific by Recorderalways?

• OMG, yes! Thank you!
  • What is the story where Jim drives from Stamford to visit Mark, gets drunk and slips away to walk to Pam's and falls asleep on her doorstep?
  • judy_27toB wrote: »
    What is the story where Jim drives from Stamford to visit Mark, gets drunk and slips away to walk to Pam's and falls asleep on her doorstep?
    Hmm, that's not ringing any bells, can you remember any other details such as about how long it was, was it completed, how it ended, etc?

• It was a short, one chapter story from Stamford. The author said she didn't like the title and asked if anyone could think of anything better. Jim drives to Scranton to visit Mark. They talk about Pam and Jim gets drunk. When Mark goes to the kitchen, Jim slips out to walk to Pam's. He doesn't bother with a coat even tho it's freezing outside. When he finally gets to Pam's, he sits down on her stoop to contemplate things and dozes off. Mark had apparently called Pam, so she checked outside, found him and brought him in to sleep on couch. He keeps asking for just one kiss. Pam's answer is no, but he sneaks one anyway, and satisfied, goes back to sleep. She then carefully places her knees between his and lays down on top of him.
    The End. That's the best I can do.. Thanks for helping!