- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
For PuffingNoise!

 

"You seriously eat those?  Like, plain?"  Jim leans back against the pillows of his bed and squints his eyes critically at Pam.  She's sitting cross-legged next to him, a bag of Jet-Puffed in her lap.

"Yeah," Pam says, popping a marshmallow into her mouth.  "Doesn't everybody?"

"No." Jim shakes his head.  "The rule of marshmallows is that the marshmallow must be accompanied by another element of food, like peanut butter, or chocolate, or--"

"Sweet potatoes," Pam interjects, sticking her hand into the bag.

"Sweet potatoes.  Yes."

"Well, I like them plain.  Sometimes I'll eat the colored ones, too.  You got a problem with those?"

"Besides the fact that they taste horrible and defy everything that a marshmallow is meant to be?"

"Here." Pam lies down on her stomach next to Jim and holds a marshmallow between her thumb and her forefinger.  "I swear you'll be a changed man."

She tries to put it in his mouth but he keeps his lips closed.

"Come on," she pouts.  "Just eat it."

Jim shakes his head, his lips pressed together.

"Jim, seriously.  You're acting like you're five and I'm trying to feed you broccoli."

"You're going to have to try harder than that if you want me to eat a plain marshmallow," he shrugs.  "Sorry."

"Come on, damn it," she pouts.  "I'm just trying to help you expand your horizons a little.  You know.  Live on the edge."

"If that's what you consider living on the edge, then you need to get off of my bed right now."

Pam sits up again, and lets out a loud sigh.  "Okay," she says, holding up the marshmallow.  "You asked for it.  I wasn't going to do it, but you're being an ass, so I have to."

"Do what?"

She smiles, places the marshmallow between her front teeth, and leans over, holding on to Jim's head with her palms on his jawline and her fingers behind his ears.  She feels his jaw open under her hands, and when he parts his lips, she gently slides the marshmallow into his mouth with her tongue.  She gives him a few seconds to chew, and brings her mouth back down to his, tasting the powder on his lips.

His tongue slides into her mouth, between her teeth, and it's sugary and sweet and he pulls her on top of him so that she's on her stomach again, her legs stretched out behind her.  He kisses a sticky trail up to her left cheekbone, holding on to the back of her head with his hand.  She makes a soft little moan that she really can't help.  He presses his lips to hers one more time, and sucks gently on her upper lip as he separates from her.

"Happy?" he asks. 

She smiles again, wider this time, and nods.  She sits up, and jumps off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" he calls out to her as she leaves the room.

"I'm going to the kitchen to find something else I can make you eat," she answers, shouting from the hallway.  "Something messier.  You might want to be naked when I get back."



69 cups of noodles is the author of 31 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked marshmallows also liked 2750 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans