- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

6--ARSON (Ryan)

Karma really was a bitch.

It's not like he'd done anything horribly bad in his life. Sure, he knew he could be a bit of a jackass sometimes, but who wasn't? Although, he had noticed that ever since he started this job, he seemed to be stuck on jackass mode. It's almost like it was the only way he knew to survive in this place.

But really, that wasn't that bad, was it? And there wasn't anything else he could have possibly done to deserve this.

He looked at Michael Scott as they both sat in his car, separated from all the others that had been evacuated from the building and tried to think what he could have done to land him in this situation.

There was no possible way that this was his fault. The universe just seemed to hate him for some reason.

Yep. Ryan Howard, God hates you.

When Dwight ran back outside, holding a charred piece of toast triumphantly in his hand, he knew he was screwed.

But as he drove home that day, he couldn't help but find it kinda funny that he'd started a fire at a paper company.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans