- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DISCLAIMER: See Page One

This chapter is longer then the other ones, and wraps up JAM. :) Enjoy!

With the exception of their conversation earlier, Jim and Pam didn't talk the whole way there. The music silently mumbled words, and the heat blew at Pam's feet. She couldn't believe that she had considered walking home, Jim probably thought she was an idiot. Jim turned right into a apartment complex.

"This is it," Jim mumbled, and half-chuckled. Pam didn't say anything, she just smiled at Jim, and they got out of the car; Jim of course holding the doors open for her. While Jim unlocked the door, Pam was reminded of Roy earlier, and how excited he had been. Pam wondered what had happened with Karen and Jim tonight. She didn't mean for the words to come out, but they did, "Where's Karen? Did you guys like...break-up?"

Jim turned around at Pam and gave him that confused look, the one he always gave the cameras when Michael said something stupid. Which was pretty often. "Well, um...can we discuss that once we get inside?" He asked. The door finally clicked open, and Pam walked inside his apartment. It looked so boyish, so Jim. Everything was there that Jim would like, he also had a flat-screen TV. Pam was pleasantly surprised.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jim questioned, with a sort of coy smile.

"Of course, what do ya got?" Pam said.

"Um...Pam you can take your jacket off... I mean unless you're planning on leaving soon..." Jim mumbled off.

"Oh, right." Pam whispered, she could feel her face getting hot, and she knew Jim was looking at her. She shrugged off her coat, and hung it over a chair. "So before we start watching anything, I wanna know how your night is going so far."

Jim took a seat down on the couch, and gestured for Pam to do the same, she sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"Um, well, my night was going pretty well, Karen was singing on-stage," he chuckled at the memory, "but, I also saw you leave with Roy. And when Karen and I were going home, she said something about you, and I got really mad, and dumped her. I left her at a diner with nobody." Jim looked up to see Pam's reaction, but she didn't look happy, she kinda look disgusted.

"Uh...I don't know what to say..." Pam whispered, looking right at Jim.

"Tell me about your night..?" Jim cocked his head like a puppy.

"Well, Phyllis's whole wedding was exactly like how mine was supposed to be. I had to watch you and Karen dance together. Aaand-"

"Pam...if you wanted to dance with me, why didn't you just ask me? You know that I'd rather dance with you than Karen." Pam looked up at Jim surprisingly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, Pam. I'm just dating Karen, or was. I never- I never really liked her. I didn't love her, like I loved you."

"Loved?" Pam put her head down, and started to get up.

"Pam, wait, we've got to stop this! It's 11 pm., and we're fighting. We need to get over the past, I forgive you, for denying me, I mean unless you want to apologize..."

"Jim...of course I want to apologize. I'm so sorry I said that I couldn't, I was just so scared to leave, and start a total new life." Pam came over and sat back down again. Tears started to fall on her dress. She sobbed openly.

"Pam-it's okay..." Jim scoot over to Pam, and wrapped her in a warm embrace. She put her arms around him, too.

"Jim I love you, and I cannot believe it took me three years to finally say those words. I'm so, so sorry. For everything."

"Me too," he said, and smiled, "I love you Pamela Beesley." Pam giggled at Jim.

"Hey Jim?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you going to kiss me...or?" She giggled, and so did Jim.

"Well of course," he whispered.

They spent about two hours on the couch, and finally made it to bed, where they slept until 1 in the afternoon the next day.
Chapter End Notes:

The End. I hope you guys liked it. I enjoyed writing it. I'll probably write some other stories! :)



Jammer is the author of 5 other stories.



You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans