- Text Size +

~3~

The Atlantic was born today, and I'll tell you how

The clouds above opened up and let it out

I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere when the water filled every hole

And thousands upon thousands made an ocean making islands where no islands should go (oh no...) 

Getting back into the swing of things was the hardest part.Change is always for the better right?  That’s what he wants to believe with a new girl, a new job, a new start.But there is one thing that won’t let him start completely fresh.  That thing in the back of your mind that won’t go away no matter how many times you hit your head on the desk in frustration.   

I need you so much closer...

So come on; come on... 

He sits even closer to her now, even if she can only see his back. But that’s okay because all that matters is that the space between them has closed a little.  Maybe things will get better.  But of course there is the problem of that other girl.  She doesn’t hate the girl but deep down inside her jealousy is stirring her stomach around.  She’s on a merry-go-round and can’t seem to get off…

Chapter End Notes:
song by death cab for cutie. PLEASE let me know what you think...i have 8 more after this so far to add, but i want input before i add more of them. thanks.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans