14 [Reviews - 21] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

A visit from Sasha, a secret code, and some tummyweather. Slightly angsty, but ends with the promise of fluff. Some spoilers for "Business School".


Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present Characters: Jim, Other, Pam
Genres: Angst, Oneshot
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3247 Read: 3071 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: March 01, 2007 Updated: March 01, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:

No idea why I wrote this. It's kinda silly, I know. But I guess I just like to imagine the potential interactions between Jim and Sasha. And those quiet little looks she kept giving to people in "Take Your Daughter To Work Day"...she just seemed like one of those sweet little girls that has a bit of intelligence beyond her years. oh, and please forgive the grammar...after all, she is only five years old.

Requisite Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners (the lucky bastards). The original characters and plot are the property of the author (genius freak). The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise (unfortunately). No copyright infringement is intended (I guess).

1. The Perfect Word by ficklevillain [Reviews - 21] 14 (3247 words)