- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Haven't written in forever and this just popped into my head.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

She comes quickly, her loud moans echoing off the walls.  A drop of sweat makes its way down her neck and she feels wisps of hair stuck to her forehead.  When she opens her eyes, the first thing she notices is the smile playing at his lips.  Two of his fingers are still inside her.

 

The sound of the elevator ding catches them both off guard.  He quickly removes his fingers and grabs his bag as she pushes her skirt back down to her knees.  The new security guard is on the phone and gives them a small wave as they pass the desk.  She stumbles slightly as they make their way to the door.

 

“You okay?”  He puts a hand on the small of her back, barely containing a laugh.

 

“Yeah.  Just trying to remember how to walk.”

 

He grabs her hand and gives it a gentle squeeze.  Once outside, a cool breeze greets them.  She runs her free hand through her hair and sighs.

 

“I bet he heard us.” 

 

“Us?  I don’t remember making any noise.”

 

“I think you made some kind of noise.”  She looks back to see the security guard opening a newspaper.

 

“That was all you, Pam.  I bet the sounds you made traveled up to the vents in the office.”

 

“Stop.”

 

“We’ll see if Kevin mentions anything tomorrow.”

 

“That’s not funny.”

 

He leans down and kisses her as they reach his car.  She wraps her arms around his neck as he gently pushes her against the trunk.  He pulls back and rests his hands on her hips.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“For what?”

 

“For…Number 4.”

 

She smiles sheepishly.  “That was Number 4, huh?  Just how many fantasies do you have?”

 

“Enough to last a lifetime.”  He softly kisses her on the forehead.  “We’re going to be very busy.”

 



bitterpill is the author of 26 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Number 4 also liked 2231 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans