- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Minor spoilers for Season 3.

Ryan was sick of Kelly. She’d been going on all day about some shirt or something, and she’d mentioned Pam’s name a few times, so he’d figured it wasn’t anything to important, probably just fashion advice or some other stupid Kelly thing, so he’d zoned out almost immediately when she’d stopped by his desk on the way to the front of the office and stayed for almost half an hour rambling. One her way back to the annex, she stopped again and Ryan briefly considered stabbing himself in the forehead with his pen if it would get her to leave him alone.

When he saw Pam in the kitchen at lunchtime, he realized what Kelly had been blathering on about all day – she looked so different, so…grown up, but younger at the same time. She looked sexy.

He couldn’t keep his eyes off of her for the rest of the day, but reasoned with himself that it was Kelly’s fault for talking about it all day. After all, he needed to find a reason for why he didn’t feel guilty at all for staring.

Chapter End Notes:
Chapter title from The Shins' "Girl Inform Me."

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans