- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Thanks to time4moxie for staying up and giving this a once over.

This is my first attempt at real smut. Comments and criticism will be greatly appreciated.

By one o'clock everyone had returned to work as usual.  Well, as usual as it can be when your boss tries to teach a lesson in the stupidest way possible.  Karen was sulking in the corner after losing almost one hundred dollars in their silly office games.

 

Pam found herself in an unusually good mood when Jim approached her desk.

 

"Hey Beesly, you had your ten yet?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

 

"I already took my break an hour ago." She says smiling. He's talking to her.  He's talking to her and that awkwardness is finally starting to dissipate.

 

"No, not that one." He shook his head, "Jeeze Pam, don't you pay attention to anything Toby says? You are supposed to take a break for ten minutes every hour to avoid carpal tunnel and permanent eye damage." Before she could say anything he started for the door, "Come on."

 

Pam followed without question.  He went down the hall past Vance Refrigeration to the unisex bathroom at the end of the hall.

 

"What are we-" before she finished her sentence he had flung open the door and pushed her inside.

 

She stumbled in and turned to see him quickly flip on the light and turn the deadbolt with a loud click that echoed through the small room.

 

"Jim..." she began, but his lips were on hers and he was backing her against the cold tiled wall.  Without even a hint toward his reasoning she kissed him back, melting into the fantasy she'd had for so long.

 

He was kissing her neck, his tongue barely grazing her collarbone and she couldn't think anymore.  She needed to ask him what this meant. Why now?  But she was afraid if she said anything he might stop, so she just let him.

 

His fingers quickly undid the first few buttons of her blouse, his hand slid up to grab her breast and a tiny gasp escaped her lips.  In the small bathroom however, she might as well have screamed.

 

He smiled slyly before pulling the top of her bra down and covering her hard nipple with his mouth.  Pam buttoned her lips tightly and braced the sink to her right for support. 

 

All too quickly he stopped, bringing Pam back down to earth.  Jim grabbed her by the waist and moved her to face the sink.  She knew what was coming next, and she clung to the porcelain for dear life.  It couldn't have happened fast enough. Here it was finally, her and Jim.  She needed him, right now.

 

He lifted her skirt up over her ass and in one swift movement yanked her stockings and now damp pink panties down to her knees.  She stared down into the drain as she heard him unzip his fly.  This wasn't exactly how she imagined her first time with Jim, though the way things had been lately, it seemed all too perfect.

 

He plunged into her with a groan quicker than she expected.  She bit down hard on her lip and her knuckles were turning white as she gripped the sink for dear life.  A moment later she looked up from the drain to see the mirror above her that she hadn't noticed before.

 

He was staring at her.  There was something that seemed so wrong about seeing this from third person view.  It was a little degrading to see herself so disheveled, being taken like an animal.  But his stare was so intense, so erotic and she couldn't bear to look away.

 

Her knees started to buckle as she felt the familiar twist in her abdomen.  "Oh God Jim," she whispered as she shuddered around him.  He reached up and grabbed her shoulder pulling her harder onto him.  He wrapped his arm around her chest and leaned in next to her ear. 

 

His breathing was heavy, primal.  She looked up one more time and burned the image into her brain.  Something told her this wasn't going to happen again soon.  A few more hard thrusts and he was groaning her name into her hair. 

 

They laid there a moment, her fingers cramped from staying tense so long.  Reluctantly she pushed up and began to get herself back together.

 

All of a sudden a wave of guilt and humiliation hit her hard. 

 

"I guess we should go back separately," she whispers, fumbling to re-button her blouse, her skirt still a little crooked.  She doesn't want to cry, but she's feeling a little used.  She doesn't want him to go back to Karen.  She couldn't bear it if he were to pretend this never happened.

 

She turns to go, hiding her face from him but he grabs her wrist, pulling her back to him.  He leaves her with one lingering kiss and a simple, "I miss you."

 

She returned to her desk completely bewildered.

 

"Jimbo where ya been?" Michael asked as Jim walked back into the office.  He is smiling his normal goofy Jim smile like nothing happened.

 

"I had to take my ten minutes like Toby said." He replied nonchalantly, sitting back at his desk.

 

"Well good to know Toby isn't totally useless." Michael said to the cameras.

 

"It's great at warding off depression." Jim said as he turned his chair just an inch toward Pam, "and I'm definitely going to take another one in an hour."

 

Pam ducked her head behind her computer before anyone could see her blushing.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans