30 [Reviews - 128] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary: He should've been happy that Karen had finally warmed up to his joking ways. He wasn't.

Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: Jim, Jim/Pam, Karen, Pam
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9136 Read: 45746 ePub Downloads: 4
Published: April 14, 2007 Updated: April 28, 2007
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I don't own anything related to The Office or the profits garnered thereof.

1. Joke's on you by invis [Reviews - 21] 5 (937 words)

2. Percussive maintenance by invis [Reviews - 8] (434 words)
This is a short one, but I wanted to briefly introduce Pam into the story. And if I did it anything more than briefly, she and Jim would end up having sex in the stairwell or something, and as fabulous as that would be, it is not yet time. :)

3. She thinks I'm cute by invis [Reviews - 11] 2 (752 words)
In case I've forgotten to tell you lately, "I don't own The Office, baby."

4. You always paid for dinner by invis [Reviews - 17] 1 (1676 words)

Okay, yeah. I wasn't going to post this chapter for a few days, but shan21 requested an update before she lost her internet access for a month, so here it is.  Spoilers for Safety Training.

I still don't own The Office. You can tell by my subpar clothing and accessories.

5. It's never simultaneous in real life by invis [Reviews - 15] 3 (972 words)

This is kind of a bridgy chapter, so I apologize if it's a bit of a cliff hanger. But if I kept going in the same chapter, it'd get too long. You wouldn't want that, would you?

Disclaimer: The only pieces of The Office I own are my DVDs and my Dwight bobblehead. Which, don't get me wrong, are totally enough. I'm just sayin', no copyright infringement intended. No money-making schemes will take place here--no way!

6. Game on by invis [Reviews - 13] 4 (713 words)

This chapter is short, too, but I felt bad about the way I totally cliffhangered the last chapter, so I wanted to give a bit of resolution. And, of course, a teaser into the next chapter. (Hey, I wouldn't be me otherwise.)

Disclaimer: As usual, I do not own The Office or any of its merchandising schemes, nor will I seek to profit from it.

7. The Great Footy Pajama Debate by invis [Reviews - 13] (1479 words)

I probably won't be able to post another chapter until the beginning of next week, because my birthday is tomorrow--well, later today. Well, now, actually, because it's after midnight (woo!). Anyway, my boyfriend is taking me to the coast for the weekend, so I won't be here to update. But I hope this'll tide you over for a while. Hee--I said coast and tide in the same sentence. :)

The email notification and format are loosely based on those of LiveJournal. I don't have a MySpace account, so I'm not sure if it works exactly the same way, but I'd think it would be similar. Anyway, I'm taking some liberties for the sake of the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own any part of The Office, nor will I seek to profit from this fan fiction work.

8. 5:22 by invis [Reviews - 11] 3 (1532 words)

So, I'm clearly insane, because I've just stayed up until almost 2 a.m. finishing this chapter, but this is the only time I can sneak it in--after my boyfriend goes to bed--so there you have it.

Disclaimer: I do not own, nor will I seek to profit from, The Office or its affiliates or merchandising ventures or representatives thereof. Thank you.

9. Epilogue: There's always room by invis [Reviews - 19] 12 (641 words)

I wasn't sure whether to call this an epilogue or not--that's the way I see it, but whatev, right? In any event, it's the end of the story. Or just the beginning, depending how you look at it. :)

Oh, and if the plot device in this chapter has already been used before (which I suspect it might, because it seemed kind of obvious to me), let me know and I'll change it.  I have a couple other ideas, and I don't want to step on any toes. 

I still don't own any part of The Office, but I'm having a lot of fun playing with Jim and Pam's characters.