- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Just a brief interlude. More soon, I promise. ;)
When Roy got home from Poor Richards, there was a note for him on the kitchen table. Ignoring it for a minute, he took his coat off, dropping it on the arm of the couch on his way to the bedroom. “Pammy?” No answer. No Pam asleep in bed, either. Confused, Roy went back to the kitchen and picked up the piece of paper off of the table.

Roy, it read, I decided to stay at mom and dad’s for the weekend. It’s no big deal – I’ve just been missing them recently. You know how I get. There’s some stir fry left in the fridge. You can heat it up if you’re hungry. I’ll see you Sunday night? Pam

The only thing that really worried Roy about the whole situation was that whenever she left him notes (which she actually hadn’t been doing too much recently, now that he thought about it), she ended them with ‘I love you.’ Putting the note back down, Roy wondered what to do, before deciding that he definitely wasn’t hungry, even if he had been before, and that he should just go to bed. He’d see Pammy Sunday, right? No big deal, he told himself as he brushed his teeth, as he changed out of his work clothes, as he got into bed. No big deal. Pam was coming back on Sunday.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans