- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

 

Karen dies in the office

 

1.     Every so often Karen “dies from boredom”. One time, Jim decides not to revive her.

2.     Karen chokes to death on a paper clip that Creed gave her.

3.     Karen trips over her own clunky shoes and falls into Dwight’s bobble heads. She is bobbled to death.

4.    Kevin and Oscar are playing Hate Ball when Kevin flicks it so hard that it goes straight into Karen’s mouth (who is yawning at the Copier). She chokes to death. The last word she hears is Oscar and Kevin shouting, “Score!”

5.     Andy demonstrates to Kelly how he punched a hole in the wall. Unfortunately Karen is walking by at the time….

6.     Phyllis, the Flonkerton champion, challenges Karen. When she loses, Karen tries to heave a box of paper at Phyllis but accidentally brains herself.

7.    Kelly: Don't hurt her, Creed! She’s a living thing with feelings and a family!
Creed: Animals can't feel pain.
Kelly: AHH! KILL IT! KILL IT! KILL IT!

8.    Michael notices that Karen might have a cancerous lump on the back of her neck. As her ‘doctor’ he knows he shouldn’t tell her. So he doesn’t. 

9.    As a joke, someone puts Mung Beans in Karen’s sandwich. During the police questioning, no one fesses up.

10.  Jim and Karen and Pam all say “That’s what she said” at the exact same time. Pam says “Jinx” but Karen keeps right on talking. Under the rules of Jinx, which are unflinchingly rigid, anyone who talks before buying a coke, must die.

 

 

Squashed like a bug

 

11.  Karen goes on a picnic with Jim. They get in a fight and Jim storms off. Michael is deer hunting and accidentally shoots Karen in the leg. Fortunately, he brought his shovel….

12.  Karen’s by the warehouse looking for Darryl when some poorly secured refrigerators fall out of the back of the Vance Refrigeration Delivery Truck on top of her. Too bad those guys were busy getting high.

13.  Karen goes to Michael’s condo for a party. She forces Jim to push her on the swing that Michael hung in his front yard tree. Michael’s grasp of physics is so weak that with one mighty push, Karen smashes into the front of the building and smears down the side.

14.  At a U2 concert, Bono falls off the stage and onto a screaming Karen. Bono does a charity concert for Dunder Mifflin bringing solvency back to the company.

15.  Driving with Michael on a sales call, Karen tries to put the top up but gets caught in the device and is flung back behind the car. Michael keeps driving because he’s completely involved in telling her how he’s ‘there’ for his employees. A semi drives over her.

16.  Jim takes Karen up to the roof for a romantic picnic. He sets up this very complicated chair for her to sit in. She asks what it’s called. He says “a trebuchet.” He lets loose the rope and sends her flying back to Stamford.

17.  Karen wakes up and finds she’s switched bodies with Michael ala Freaky Friday. She’s just not that brave and doesn’t have the courage to be who he is. She clamps her face (his face?) in a George Foreman grill.

18.  Karen’s at Michael’s condo watching “Armageddon” on his plasma screen TV. Suddenly, the neighbor throws his wife against the wall and the plasma screen falls. Ker-splat.

19.  Karen was drinking at Cooper’s when somebody took her heart and dropped it into a bucket of boiling tears... and at the same time, somebody else hit her soul in the crotch with a frozen sledgehammer... and then a third guy walked in and started punching her in the grief bone...

  

 

Deadly Dates

 

20.  Jim takes her on a date to the Anthracite Museum and she falls down a mine shaft. It was a 300 foot drop. Free fall.

21.  Jim and Karen go on a tour of the Hershey Chocolate Factory in Hershey, PA. Karen accidentally falls in the Melting Pot. Too bad they didn't have a big spoon to stir the melting pot and pull her out. 

22.  Jim and Karen go to a farm that teenagers use for sex when Karen is fatally ker-thunked by Dwight when he’s practicing on his Crossbow Range.

23.  Jim and Karen go on a double date with Dwight and Angela. They meet at Dwight’s farm where he gives them a tour. He warns Karen, “Don’t go near the terrarium!” She giggles, “I love turtles.”
Fact: the anaconda has been known to feed on jaguars.

24.  Instead of using his bonus to pay for a trip, Jim buys an Xbox. Karen electrocutes herself trying to set up Call of Duty 2. Jim settles out of court with Microsoft and gets enough money to retire and marry Pam.

25.  Seven out of ten attacks are from the rear. There was a reason Jim always let Karen walk in front of him.

26.  Jim’s playing basketball and dribbling. Karen swoops in to try and steal it. She succeeds but he doesn’t know it. He grabs her head and makes a bounce pass.

27.  Jim throws a rock-hard ice cream sandwich to Karen at his apartment. Unfortunately, it hits her on the soft spot on the back of her head.

28.  Actually Karen’s been dead the whole time… spoiler alert! Jim sees dead people. No one in the office is alive except for Jim. She was dead the whole time.

   

 

Dwight gets involved

 

29.  Karen goes to a cat party at Angela’s. She dangles some string and Ash goes berserk and leaps on her face. Karen suffocates. Dwight and Angela bury the body in the back yard. Next to the other ones.

30.  On a company morale trip, Michael takes everyone to the symphony. After the concert, Karen says she prefers Beethoven and thinks Mozart sucks. Courtesy of Butch Cassidy, she gets a bullet in her head.

31.  Dwight has a morale-building event at his farm. Mose brings out the scythe. Dwight’s first lesson: Always choose one person to kill whenever a batch of new prisoners arrives.

32.  Dwight, Angela, Jim, and Karen go to Benihana’s on a double date. When Dwight demonstrates how to “butcher a goose”, he accidentally pushes Karen into the chef just as he’s setting the onion volcano alight. She goes up in flames. Her funeral smells kind of onion-y.

33.  Following Dwight’s advice during a fire drill, Karen covers her nose and her mouth. She doesn't make it far.

34.  Karen finds out she has an inverted penis. One day she gets excited watching Jim and Dwight wrestling, gets a hard-on, pierces an organ, and dies.

  

 

Dunder Mifflin’s Health Care couldn’t save her

 

35.  Her cappa was detated. Further details will be forthcoming. Does anyone have any ice handy?

36.  A scientific study concludes that Grape Soda, Coca-Cola, and Peach-Flavored Iced Tea are the only protection against killer nanorobots that have entered the water system. Todd Packer and Karen die in the epidemic. And maybe Meredith.

37.  After everyone has left for the night, Karen sneaks over to Kevin’s desk, breaks into the lowest drawer, and stuffs a handful of M&M’s into her mouth. Little does she know that Kevin has laced the top layer with candy-coated arsenic.  

38.  Spontaneous Dental Hydroplosion. Drowns on her own teeth.Just as she's about to hug Jim in front of Pam. Really, quite sad.

39.  Michael is no longer Karen’s boss. Lady Fortune is Karen’s boss. And Lady Fortune hates Karen…like, a lot. On the Roulette Wheel of Life, Karen gets anal fissures and ebola and mad cow disease. All at once.

40.  More Secrets of a Call Girl - Karen is framed for murder, she goes on the run and winds up working at a bordello in Malibu. She has sex with Packer and dies from various Packer-related diseases.

41.  Karen is enticed into the Men’s Restroom by the smell of cookies…but other odors do her in.

  

 

Her own damn fault

 

42.  Jim regrets that he let Karen get that cheap apartment down the street from him. He knew it was shoddily constructed. Carpenter ants carried her off in the night.

43.  Karen is found hanging from the ceiling…. she stepped on a block of ice, hung herself, and the ice melted.

44.  A freaky guy on the street accosts Karen and screams “I’m Prison Mike.” Rather than running she starts giggling and says “Oooh, where are the dementors?”

45.  Karen, the ignorant slut, should have listened to Michael. Over 32 thousand people commit suicide every year according to a 2004 survey. The odds just weren’t in her favor.

46.  Cause of death - Karen tried to pulverize her own kidney stones.

47.  Karen’s taking a calculated risk. Even though she knows her boyfriend is deeply in love with someone else she continues dating him. Why?  To feel nausea, fall deeply in love, have babies, forget normalcy, enjoy self loathing, and finally collapse on herself like a dying star.

48.  She can’t believe Creed ate a whole raw potato. She forces herself to eat one at home to see if it can really be done. It can. Unfortunately she chose a green one.

49.  Karen was masturbating when she suddenly developed the condition of hot dog fingers…she was too embarrassed to leave her bedroom and died from starvation. At least she died happy....

  

And my Mom’s forecast on how it’s going to really go on the show.

 

50.  How did Karen get Jim?  Name repetition, personality mirroring, and never breaking off a handshake. How did Karen lose Jim? Pam beat her into a bloody pulp and then tossed her into Lake Wallenpaupack.

   

 

 

and from the reviewers

 

Too Late Kev
Karen commits hara-kiri after seeing Jim and Pam use the condoms that Jim bought to prank Angela.
Karen falls down a well so far away that Timmy and Lassie couldn't find her. 
Karen turns into a pillar of salt as she looks back on her decision to follow Jim to Scranton.

Moofoot –
Have you thought over the elevator-shaft thing? Because seriously, Karen needs to be pushed down it pronto.

FasterthanSnakes – 
Karen dies from shock after watching Jim and Pam having sex on her desk. 

seconddrink -
While Pam is shredding documents; Karen trips and her hair gets caught. Angela forms the funeral planning committee.

lisahoo -
Karen made a poor choice at the vending machine when she picked Herr's Strychnine & Vinegar Chips.

swedge -
Michael can't resist playing with the baler and Karen is passed out drunk nearby after 
an office party.
Dwight shows Toby that throwing stars are not a danger, so he flings one across the room which hits Karen between the eyes. 
Pam tells Jim she loves him. Karen overhears and steps between them. Karen dies from a grape soda bottle to the head. 
Karen's foot gets stuck in a deep puddle. Pam gets an extension cord and a toaster.

Janelle -
To scare Karen, Jim rocked the Ferris Wheel so hard
that she actually fell out.  

 

      

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Muggins is the author of 25 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked 50 Ways to Kill Karen (An Open Plea From My Mom) also liked 922 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans