- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Written for the one sentence prompt meme that's making the rounds. Completely unbeta'd. It's way longer than the other ones, so I figured it deserved its own post. Title yoinked from Nina Simone's song Feelin' Good. It doesn't belong to me. :(



Disclaimer: The Office and it's respective characters do not belong to me. This is for fun, not profit.
They made it back to the hotel after hitting a few more bars; he was pleasantly buzzed and she was starting to get hot (in a few different ways). Most of the bars they'd gone to had crowded leather booths tucked away in dark, smoky corners which seemed to make them both feel a little bolder. It also helped that they were in a city where they knew almost no one (she had a handful of friends here, but it was a big city) and that they didn't have a camera crew following their every move.

When he got drunk, his voice got deeper (sexier) and scratchy and his words went from her ears straight to her stomach where they turned around and around pleasantly until she felt way too warm.

"Wanna get outta here?" she asked, leaning into him and brushing her lips against his ear. His fingers rubbed along her inner thigh.

"Definitely."

The fact that they hadn't been able to keep their hands off each other in the last few bars didn't change when they stumbled out into the cool night air. It was the middle of the week, so the streets weren't as busy and the sidewalks weren't as crowded, but they still walked close to each other. His arm slid around her waist until his hand could rest against the front of her hip and she covered it with her own, her other hand brushing against his thigh as they walked.

When they finally reached the hotel, they had sobered a little, but he still fumbled with the keycard before sliding it through the lock.

"These things are always so difficult," he muttered just as it slid through, turning the red light to green as it unlocked.

She laughed at him, an uncharacteristically girlish giggle, as she pushed the door open and walked in front of him. She didn't get far, though, because before the door had even clicked shut, his hands were on her hips, pulling her flush against him, his cock half-hard against the small of her back. Then her back was pressed against the wall and his leg was pressing between her knees as his mouth covered hers. She moaned into the kiss and fisted the front of his dress shirt in her hands, pulling him closer.

Soon enough, her shirt was gone and his was almost there, too, but he kept distracting by kissing down the side of her neck and into the valley between her breasts. His fingers fumbled against her back as he tried to unhook her bra. He pulled the straps down from her shoulders and tugged the cups away from her body, following his hands with his mouth. When she finally got his shirt off, he was already working at the button of her pants and this suddenly started to feel like a race to see who could undress the other first. She shoved him away and for a brief second, a look of guilt passed over his face, as if he'd done something she didn't want him to do. It disappeared when she pushed him over to the bed, easily replaced with a wicked grin as the back of his knees hit the edge of the mattress.

He wrapped both his arms around her waist and took her with him as he fell backwards. They bounced back up a little and they both laughed, but it quickly faded as her hands moved to his belt. She made surprisingly quick work of it before undoing his pants. His hips jumped with the slightest brush of her fingertips against him. She eventually got his pants off, along with his shoes and socks, leaving him in just his boxers, while she was still half-dressed. She kissed him hard, hands sliding over his chest, until he pulled away to murmur, "I think you're way over-dressed for the occasion, Filippelli."

This caused her to sit up on his thighs and slide her hands down her sides until she reached the waistband of her pants. Slowly, she flicked open the button and pulled down the zipper. She had to stand up to push them over her hips, but, once she'd stepped out of them, she practically jumped back on top of him, knees settling on either side of his hips. His hands went to her waist, dipping down to paw at the elastic of her panties, but she pushed his hands away. They immediately moved back to her waist, this time moving up along her ribs until his palms were filled with her breasts. A gasp rose up in her throat before she knew it and he looked smug; almost triumphant. Until she pushed his hands away again. She distracted him by pressing her hips down against his; his cock (now fully hard) tight against the warmth between her thighs.

"Fuck," he murmured under his breath, hands now barely touching her knees. She rocked against him for a moment, bending over to kiss him, her nipples brushing against his and sending sparks up through her body.

Before she knew it, he'd flipped her over and she was pinned down beneath his weight. It felt good. Heavy. Grounding. He slipped his hand beneath the fabric of her panties and she couldn't stop herself from lifting her hips up to meet his fingers.

"Impatient?" she teased, breathless and maybe a little bit impatient herself.

"Very." He slid one finger into her and she gasped, reaching out to grab at his forearm.

After a minute, he added another, causing her to squeeze her eyes shut. She gasped as he moved them inside her, slowly, teasingly.

"Jim, please." As soon as the words were out of her mouth, he pulled away and she opened her eyes in confusion, but when she saw him standing up to rid himself of his boxers, she smiled, reaching out for him even as he was moving back on top of her. Her panties were gone a second later and he was settled between her thighs.

He hesitated for a minute, just looking down at her face as the streetlights from outside lit up the room, then bent down to kiss her softly, the complete opposite of their earlier kisses. When she whimpered against his lips, he reached down between them to take himself in hand, stroking himself slowly before moving closer and sliding into her.

It didn't matter how many times they did this. Each and every time, Jim had to pause and catch his breath; try and stop his head from spinning. She looked up at him, watching his face as he hovered over her. His eyes were closed and his lips were parted. He was panting and his breaths were mixing with hers. When he finally opened his eyes again, he looked straight into hers. Her lips curved into a slight smile and he started to move, pulling back and sliding in until he developed a rhythm. She shifted her hips beneath his, which he took as a hint. His mouth slid along the side of her neck and then over her throat. He nibbled at her collarbone before dropping down to trace his tongue over the soft rise of her breast, moving to do the same to the other one.

Her panting quickly turned to gasps, sometimes his name, sometimes just 'oh god' and he grinned against her skin, clearly pleased with himself. Her hands smoothed over his chest and grabbed at his shoulders, pulling him closer so she could kiss him properly. His hips started to move faster and one hand curved over her stomach, moving lower and into the wet heat between her thighs. He sought her clit with his fingertips, rubbing against it gently, then faster and - when her hips snapped up from the mattress - harder.

It wasn't long before she was coming with his name on her lips and mouth on her skin. He followed soon after, his body going stiff as he buried his face in the hair that was clinging to her shoulder with sweat. It took everything in him to not just collapse on top of her, but he eventually pulled away and rolled onto his back next to her, arms and legs spread just a little as he tried to cool down. She immediately reached over to slap at his arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" he demanded, rubbing at his bicep.

"Stop taking up the bed." He laughed and pulled her to him again.

"There. Is that better, princess?"

"Much."


sideviewhotel is the author of 7 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked your freedom is mine, and I know how I feel also liked 80 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans