- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I was inspired by the lovely story, "Miss Beesly if You're nasty." Which by the way i loved. I decided to take Jim and Pam to a place, sexually, that I haven't really seen written before. Don't worry is itsn't hard core bondage or the like. Just trust me.  

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Just a little prologue. Not really dirty yet but give it time.  

 

 

 

He’d been thinking of delicate ways to bring it up. Ways to slip it into conversation for the entire run of the six month relationship. So many times it was on the tip of his tongue but wouldn’t quite come out. His lack of words on the subject in no way indicated a lack of thought. He’d imagined it, hoped for it. He wasn’t new to the idea or practice. Most times when he was down between her thighs he had been tempted to just go for it. Just a small slip, well placed fingers and he could have his greatest fantasy. Experience had taught him that this wasn’t something you could just spring on a girl. Conversations had to take place. Understandings met.

So he spent the hours between actual work and prank planning finding ways to bring it up. They had been honest about every sexual fantasy and need that ran through their heads. This one though was something he only brought up after a few years of being with someone. What he wanted was not something he was ashamed of or he thought she would be adverse to but giving yourself in that way to someone was not the easiest thing to do so early into the relationship. But for all his pondering and all his planning it was Pam that finally brought it up, in a roundabout way.

Pam had become quite fond of spending their Friday nights with take-out, wine and videos that you couldn’t find at Blockbuster. Just one of the many things that Pam had blushingly whispered into his chest when the lights were out and the wetness between her thighs would wash away her inhibition. And one of many things that Jim had whole-heartedly embraced. So with the pizza long discarded and clothes meeting a similar fate the movie was halfway through and Jim suspected they were too. They were experimenting with certain positions they thought might be interesting when a gasp came from Pam that wasn’t entirely the kind Jim wanted to hear in this situation. She pulled herself up and off of him, rewinding the tape and asking what exactly had just happened. And there it was, Pam sitting transfixed with want he wanted.

She looked over at him with lust-fazed, questioning eyes.

"What is that Jim? I don’t think I could do that."

Jim cutely smirked, " That’s squirting. And yes, you could."

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
Yes i took it there and I'm gonna see it through. Tell me what you think.

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans