- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: Don't own the characters. 
Author's Chapter Notes:
My first smut! Please be nice! =]

    Pam watched Jim play the guitar so intensely that she thought she may explode. They had been dating for 3 months and known each other for practically 4 years, but they still only kissed, and held hands. It's not like he hadn't tried to make love to her. But when he tried to remove her clothes, she locked up, and got shy. Of course, Jim being the perfect guy, pulled away and said he would wait for her. She couldn't figure out why she did this, it was Jim.

    It's not like she hadn't done it before, but she wanted it to be special. But sometimes she just wanted him so badly, but knew she should wait. Jim's long fingers which attached to his large hands glided over the strings. She loved holding those hands, but she wanted to feel them on her body, inside her, just all over. She finally decided enough was enough.

    "Jim?" She asked, stopping his playing. She took the guitar out of his hands, and placed it on the floor. Jim was now staring at her.

    "Yup?" Jim leaned back to the headboard of his bed. He closed his eyes as he tilted his head back. Pam crawled up his body, and whispered in his ear,

    "Make love to me." Pam felt Jim shiver, and then he started to kiss her. First softly, but then it deepened and he kissed her hungrily.

    "Of course," Jim whispered back in Pam's ear. When he had flipped them over- him on top, Jim began to slowly remove Pam's clothes.

    "Is this okay?" Jim whispered again.

    "Oh yesss," Pam hissed. She began to rip off Jim's t-shirt, and undo his belt buckle.

    Once they were both naked, Jim telling Pam in whispers that he loved her and she was ridiculously beautiful. He began to cup her breasts, and sucked on one nipple. The other nipple was being rubbed and pinched by his hand. Pam automatically arched her back upwards for Jim- and moaned aloud. Jim reached between them with his other and rubbed her clit in small, hard circles. Totally catching her off guard. She yelled his name aloud.

    "JIM! Please I need you inside of me! Uhhn!" The last part of her sentence came from him moving his mouth down to her center and sucking. She was wet, and Jim smiled at her reaction. He moved his tongue up and down her clit and everywhere.

    "Holy God! Jim please!" Jim smiled up at her- hair jumbled up, her face sweaty, and her eyes screwed shut.

    "Alright, alright." Jim slide up her body, and got inside of her. Perfect match. He wanted to scream her name aloud and drive into her. But she beat him to the first part.

    "OH MY GOD, JIM! PLEASE! God, that feels so.." She mumbled off as Jim moved in and out of her.   

    "What do you want?" Jim asked slyly. Moving his lips back down to her breast, and he continued to rub her clit.

    "Finish me off." She moaned. Jim did what he was told, and Pam dug her nails into his back and came. Jim came just seconds after her, crying out her name as she called out his.

    "Jim," Pam panted, kissing his mouth, and down to his neck, "you are seriously amazing." She looked up at Jim and smiled.

    "As are you, Beesley, as are you." 

Chapter End Notes:
Oh my gosh! Please review! First smut..


Jammer is the author of 5 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Feel Like Making Love also liked 976 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans