- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

This story was inspired by some talk on the TWOP fanfic forum.  Pam sees something she used to not enjoy that much through new eyes.  My writing is probably realistic to a fault.  It doesn't read like romance, I hope you don't find it too cold.  I just really want to portray what really goes on behind closed doors.This is set in the same universe as "When You Are Ready" and "Ready".  You don't need to read them to understand this but I would sure be happy if you did :)  Feel free to leave a comment, you won't hurt my feelings.  Well... unless you call me fat.
"I can't believe you actually rented this movie."

"Why not? You said you've always wanted to see it." Jim turned his television to the correct channel and hit play on the DVD player.

Pam sat on his bed dumping a bag of popcorn into a bowl. "I don't know... just because it is such a girl movie."

"Yeah, but I like Tina Fey," Jim said as he moved to lay next to where Pam sat, "Plus, I'm interested to see what Lindsay Lohan looks like when she isn't coked up."

Pam giggled and said with popcorn in her mouth, "Roy used to say he would fuck Tina Fey if she didn't have that scar on her face."

Jim looked up at Pam, "And you were with this guy for ten years, because?"

"Shut up," Pam swatted Jim arm and he smirked at her. She got up to shut his bedroom light off before she laid back down in bed next to him.

They had gotten past the awkward "never bring up Roy" stage of their relationship. Pam and Jim had been together about two months and Jim felt more secure about their relationship then any other he'd ever had. He knew she loved him and made sure everyday she knew it too.

"Because, I was waiting for you to come along and open my eyes." Pam kissed Jim on his nose.

"Oh yeah?" Jim grabbed her around the waist, careful not to knock over the bowl of popcorn between them. "And now your eyes are open?"

"Yeah."

"And I'm wonderful?"

"Yes." Pam said playfully.

"And, you know what the best part is?" Jim got a serious look in his eye.

"What?"

"I would fuck Tina Fey even *with* that scar on her face."

Pam laughed, "You're an asshole."

"I'm just kidding!" Jim laughed.

They propped up some pillows and settled in to watch the movie.

Right around the time Lindsay's teenage character kissed her crush for the first time, Pam's mind started to wander. She liked the movie, but she didn't really feel like watching it right now. Laying so close to Jim made her senses perk up. She could smell the light scent of his cologne. She could feel heat coming off his body. And for some reason she couldn't stop looking at how cute his big feet looked covered only in socks. She had it bad for this man. Pam had been thinking some naughty thoughts about him in the car earlier in the day and they were all coming back now. They had been sleeping together for a little more than a month. It was incredible. Pam never realized just how great sex could be until Jim. She found herself wanting it, not wanting to avoid it, and even more surprising, on several occasions she had been the one to instigate. Jim never turned her down. It wasn't that Pam had *never* initiated sex with Roy, but it wasn't very often.

She looked over at Jim to see he was intently watching the movie; not aware of where Pam's thoughts were going.

She looked at his chest through his tee shirt. He didn't have a lot of muscles but he was long and tone and Pam loved how his chest felt beneath her hands. Her eyes traveled down to the waistband of his jeans. His hips were narrow and his jeans hung low. At some point Jim must have undone the button because right now only the zipper held them shut. She wondered what he would do if she just slide down, leaned over and unzipped them.

This thought brought her mind to another place it had gone earlier. Going down on Jim. She wasn't fond of the term but it was better than others she had heard. She didn't like "giving head" or "blow job" and she shook off the annoyed feeling the memory of Roy asking her to "suck him off" brought up. Lovely. Lately though, the idea of going down on Jim had really been one of her favorite thoughts. It happened at very inappropriate times, like in meeting, or when she would watch him walk back to his desk. At first, she couldn't really figure out why the thought was so intriguing to her. She had never really enjoyed doing it before, but now it seemed like she couldn't get the thought out of her head. While she was driving over to Jim's house earlier that night she had figured it out. She wanted to give something to him. She didn't feel like he already took enough from her. He didn't take, he gave, and she gave and now she wanted to give some more.

 

Jim laughed at something in the movie and moved his legs to readjust them. Pam watched the swell underneath his zipper move a bit. He wasn't hard, but she could still see a healthy lump beneath the fabric. She decided she wanted to make a move but she was a bit nervous.

With Roy it had always been easy. He was the one to let her know what he wanted and when. It was usually when Pam had her period and Roy knew they couldn't have sex. He always tried at least once that week to get her to go down on him. She usually wasn't all that interested in doing it but she agreed. Luckily, Roy had always been respectful with her, he was always careful not to grab her head, and he let her know when he was about to orgasm so she could use her hand the rest of the way. He had only misjudged once, and Pam could tell he really did feel bad about it when it made her cough.

Pam rolled over and propped herself up on her elbow, facing Jim. He looked over at her, "What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing," Pam said. She laid her hand on his stomach and pushed herself up a bit to kiss him on the side of his mouth. Her hand drifted lower and she pushed with her elbow to slide the rest of her body down his. Her right hand grasped the tongue of his zipper and slowly pulled it down.

"What are you doing?" Jim asked, "Is the movie not interesting you?" He smirked.

"Oh, no... I find it very interesting, but I found something more interesting." Now that his zipper was undone she tugged at his hips to pull his jeans down a bit. Jim raised his hips to help her.

"Don't think you can just get into my pants like this. Where is my foreplay? You didn't even take me to dinner!" Jim exclaimed with mock upset.

"We got take out, come on, you can't expect me to take you to a fancy restaurant every night!" Pam joked in return, "Plus, you aren't going to need foreplay for what I have in mind." Pam reached inside his boxers and pulled his rapidly growing penis out.

"Pam... you really don't have to do what I think you are going to do." Jim looked at her with a look that said, 'Please don't listen to what I am saying.'

"I know I don't have to... I want to." She grasped him in her hand and licked his tip, never breaking eye contact with him.

Jim slowly pushed a breath of air out of his chest.

Pam lowered her lips just over the tip and sucked a little bit, she circled her tongue at the same time. Jim closed his eyes and laid his head back on the pillow. She would have smiled at how cute he looked if she could have. Instead, she pulled herself up so her knees were tucked under her and she had better access to him. She held his penis straight up and out from his body and blew on the tip. Before he could even fully react to her cold breath against the hottest part of his body, she brought her mouth back down, further this time. He was long and she could only get so much of him in her mouth but she could tell from his moan that he didn't mind. Pam gripped the base of him and started moving her mouth up and down at a steady pace. Jim grabbed the remote control and turned off the television.

As his shaft became wet from her mouth it was easier to move her hand at the same time. She moved her head up and down, sucking a little bit each time on the way up. The hand that gripped his base moved down to rub his testicles. She could tell Jim really liked it by the way he gripped his comforter in his hands and groaned. Hearing how good it felt to him, she switched the hand that was rubbing his penis so she would have a hand free to play with his balls. She started moving a little faster and after a few minutes she could feel his testicles pull up into his body, an obvious sign he was getting close. For a brief moment she got nervous that he might not think to warn her when he was almost there. She didn't want to stop to ask him now so she decided to take her chances. Jim grasped her shoulders lightly and twirled some of her hair in his fingers.

"God, baby... that feels so good, you have no idea..." Jim was breathless.

She sped up her pace a little and added a swirl of her tongue on the underside of his head each time her mouth almost left the tip of penis. She could taste him and knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Pam... okay you should stop," Jim said. She didn't. She kept up her pace and decided it was too amazing to stop now. He was putty in her hands, in figurative way of course, in actuality he was hard as a rock and she loved the way his delicate skin moved up and down over the stiff muscle. She wanted to hear him talk more. She hummed into him and gripped his testicles and pulled gently.

"Oh fuck... baby please... you should stop. Fuck... I'm gonna come soon."

Hearing him say those words shot a flame straight between her legs. Jim never talked like that and she was a little embarrassed at how hot it made her. She had no time to really think about it because the next thing knew she heard a strangled cry and her mouth filled with his semen. She slowed her pace and tightened her grip with her hand to ride it out with him.

As Jim struggled to slow his breathing, Pam quietly slipped out of the room and into his bathroom. As she cleaned up, she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked like she was the one who had just been fucked. Her face was pink and her hair was a little messed up. She smiled at the reflection before she left the small bathroom. When she slipped back into the bedroom Jim was still in the same position. His shrinking penis poked out of the front of his boxer shorts and he ran his fingers through his hair before he turned his head and looked her.

"Wow," was all he could say.

Pam smiled and laid back down next to him. She tucked him back into his boxer shorts and kissed his lips.

"So, I did okay?" She asked.

"You did more than okay... you're so fucking hot, and beautiful and perfect and amazing."

Pam giggled and kissed him again. "I love you, Jim. I love you so much and I just want you to feel good all of the time. I've been thinking about doing that for awhile... I enjoyed it."

"I love you too," Jim kissed her, "and as soon as I can feel my extremities again I plan to make you feel just as good."

Pam laughed, "I plan to hold you to that."

They laid there and just enjoyed the feel of each other for a few moments.

Jim kissed the top of her head and said, "Baby?"

"Yeah?" Pam looked up at him.

"Just how often have you been thinking about doing that?" Jim asked.



Willow is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 18 members. Members who liked Through New Eyes also liked 2826 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans