5 [Reviews - 15] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:

Characters can look exactly the same, but it's their personalities and their actions that speak the most about them.

What if our beloved Office characters *weren't* who we've grown accustomed to?


Rated: T
Categories: Past, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Inner Monologue
Warnings: Adult language, No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 9306 Read: 11544 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: August 30, 2007 Updated: March 26, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Um... it's a little bit AU, in terms of personalities of the characters so... here's the rundown: Dwight and Jim are best friends. They still have their little quirks for the most part. Michael is completely competent and a really hard-working boss. Angela is really sweet and can get really emotional (which isn't shown too much in this chapter but will in later chapters). Pam is kind-of a bitch. She really doesn't want to work at D-M, but it's the only option that Roy gives her so she tries to make the best of it. Oh, and Pam and Jim hate each other. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Impressions by sorano916 [Reviews - 7] 2 (2128 words)

Big special thanks to Azlin, Susan, and Larry for your input. Heh...

The sections flip between Jim and Pam, so I hope y'all don't get confused.

2. Awkwardness by sorano916 [Reviews - 4] 2 (1954 words)

Remember... pretty much different personalities (except maybe Jim and Dwight...)...

It flips again between Jim and Pam, ending with Jim. Heh...

Thanks to Larry and Susan. :)

3. Understanding by sorano916 [Reviews - 4] 1 (2310 words)
Sorry for the long delay on this... My muse just came back. With vengeance , apparently. :) Still AU... I introduced both Kevin and Oscar, at least versions of them. Heh... POV starts with Pam and flips between her and Jim... ending with Pam.

4. Feelings by sorano916 [Reviews - 0] (2914 words)
The sections are longer than usual but I hope that they just clarify things. Jim's POV starts off and alternates with Pam. :)