- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This was written out of a small idea in my head, just pure (nice) smut.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to my loverly beta Susan_M who rocks my world, I present this...

 

Pam pushes the door to her apartment open, stepping inside and tossing her purse over the couch arm.

"Wow that was an interesting day, and way too long."

Jim follows behind her and collapses onto the couch himself. Putting his feet up on the coffee table, he tucks his hands behind his head.

"Yeah Michael was in rare form today. I was surprised Ryan let him talk to him like that." Jim closes his eyes and smiles, remembering the chaos of the afternoon.

"Well I'm sure he's just used to it. Michael used to always say inappropriate things to Ryan." Pam sat down next to Jim, tucking her left foot underneath her.

"Yes, but Ryan wasn't his boss." Jim opened his eyes back up and
tilted his head towards Pam.

"True." Pam looked over at him and bit her bottom lip, stopping herself from smiling too big.

"What?" Jim turned his head all the way over, his cheek now resting on the cushion.

"Nothing. I've just been wanting to do this all day." Pam said as she placed her hands on his chest. He turned his head upwards and she placed her lips delicately over his, pressing softly and sighing in relief.

Jim snaked his arms around her body and pulled her down onto his lap. She stumbled and landed hard onto his thighs.

Jim pulled back a bit, "Ow Beesly, not so rough," and playfully slapped her leg, smiling adoringly at her.

Pam leaned back into him and kissed him, a gentle smile across her lips too. This time the kiss was warmer and firmer. Her fingers gliding up his chest, delicately tickling his neck to reach into his hair. Her fingers intertwining around the soft locks and holding him close to her. She ignites a small fire within him and he growls deep inside his chest. His fingers spraying across her back, holding her tightly, possessively.

Pam shifts in his lap, slowly tossing her leg over him, positioning her weight to straddle his waist. Her skirt is hiked up over her thighs exposing more skin than usual. She isn't wearing tights today so she can easily maneuver the fabric of her skirt up and away from her skin.

Jim's hands slide down her back and down over the edge of her shirt. His fingers feel for the slim zipper at the back of her skirt. He pulls gently on it, tugging it down while she fumbles with his tie. Her fingers are yanking at the soft fabric knot when Jim's hands slide inside her skirt, finally freeing the zipper. She arches her back in reaction and feels his warm hands slip between the skirt and her panties. He's surprised to find her wearing a thong today and lifts his hips up as his fingertips graze across her soft skin.

Pam moans into Jim's mouth and gives up on the tie before moving her hands down to pull his soft blue shirt out of his pants. Craving to touch his chest, needing to get closer, she moves her hands under the fabric to run her hands up his stomach into the small curls of chest hair.

Jim's mind is spinning and he has to pull back. He looks at her and cocks up his left eyebrow with a slight devilish grin. "Bedroom?"

Pam can only nod in response. Her cheeks are flushed and her lips swollen from kissing him. She lifts herself up off of him and slides her feet slowly to the floor. She has to balance herself while trying to catch her breath. Jim stands up before her and reaches out and takes her hand, sliding his large fingers between hers and rubbing his thumb across her knuckle.

He tilts his head a bit towards the bedroom and smiles at her, "After you."

She smiles with her tongue between her teeth and pulls him behind her heading down the hallway. Jim watches her hips as she walks determinedly towards her room. Her shoes making swishing sounds across the tight carpet. Her skirt undone and barely staying up as she walks in front of him. He reaches up and loosens his tie, finishing off what Pam was unable to accomplish earlier.

She steps into the dark bedroom releasing Jim's hand and walking over to her nightstand. She leans down and twists the side lamp on, illuminating the small room with a light yellow glow. Jim's unbuttoning his shirt when she turns to face him. Her eyes catching his and turning dark and insistent.

She slowly moves her fingers upwards over the buttons on her blouse. Watching Jim as she holds the first button in her fingers. He pulls his tie up over his head and tosses it to the floor. Moving his feet towards her, staring at her, almost in to her. She flicks the top button through the button hole and licks her lips. Jim can no longer hold himself back and reaches out for her, taking her in his long strong arms and pulling her to his mouth. He holds her so tight he lightly lifts her off the ground, her toes grazing the floor. He crushes her mouth with his and kisses her passionately, holding her so tight they're both unable to breath.

Slowly lowering her back down, her shoes meet the carpet and he begins tugging at her shirt. Trying to free her from the fabric covering her body. Her hands move to his chest, now peeking through the unbuttoned dress shirt. She runs her hands upward to his shoulders. Her fingers slide under the shirt and she pushes the fabric down, uncovering his shoulders and continuing down his arms. He lets go of her and lowers his hands allowing the shirt to flutter down onto the floor. Pam moves her hands back down to his chest and curls her fingers over the skin, feeling how soft the chest hair is, how manly he feels.

Jim continues to undo her blouse. The pink striped blouse that has been teasing him all day, he needs to see her, he desperately needs to touch her. Pam can sense Jim losing his cool, can tell any second he may just rip the blouse off of her and she won't stop him. She breaks the kiss and looks up at him, their faces mere inches apart.

"Rip it"


The words are quiet but heavy. Jim grabs a hold of her blouse at the opening just above her breasts. He grips the fabric with both hands and pulls hard, buttons popping off everywhere hitting him in the chest and bouncing on the floor around them. Pam's breathing is heavy, her chest rising and falling. The fabric of her bra hugging her breasts together, a slight curve of cleavage tantalizing Jim.

"You're so gorgeous." His hands slide up and cup her breasts as he leans down and inhales her sweet smell. The scent is not perfume but a delicate touch of lotion. He imagines her spreading it over her soft skin just having stepped out of the shower. The mental image of her naked rubbing her hands over her body causes him to press his hips against her, showing her what she does to him. She reacts by wrapping her arms around his waist and pushing back against him.

He lowers his face to her and pushes his lips against the soft supple skin and kisses upwards to her neck. Inhaling the delicious vanilla scent, he flicks his tongue just below her chin wanting to taste her. She lets her head
roll backwards enjoying the sensations he's causing her body, while her hands find his belt.

Her fingers feel the soft black leather and she pulls the end through the loop pulling it from the clasp and tugging it from the hold around his pants. She immediately moves her attention to the button then the zipper still holding him back.

Jim continues to nibble on her neck, letting his tongue trail along her collar bone, leaving a trail of small kisses behind. While his hands move to her back, clutching her bra in his hands. His fingers reach for the clasps and unhook each one individually. When he releases the tension from the soft fabric he hooks his thumbs under the straps and lightly lowers them down over her shoulders. His fingers softly grazing the delicate skin and Pam inhales sharply as the fabric holding her falls down between them.

Jim lifts his feet and pushes his shoes off. Catching the tip of his toe into the back of the shoe and pushing, then repeating with the other. They clunk on the ground and Pam in turn does the same with her shoes. He wraps his arms around her again and now holds her close, skin against skin. He can feel the heat from her body emanating through to him. Her hands move faster as she lowers the zipper on his pants. Finally, pulling them open she lets them fall. He tugs on her skirt in reaction and lets it finally fall as well. He nudges her towards the bed, tumbling backwards she falls onto the soft silky fabric of her duvet cover.

Jim pulls himself up over her and pulls her back, moving her further onto the bed. She lifts herself up on her elbows and uses her heels to move further into the middle of the bed, when she falls back down she moves her hands up and over the fabric of his boxers.

Jim stands back up and pulls his boxers down over his waist, the tight elastic waistband being pulled up and over his hardness before sliding down to the floor. Pam raises her hips and tucks her fingers under the fabric of her thong and pulls it down to her thighs. Jim leans over and helps her the rest of the way, letting his hands graze along her legs. He tosses the small amount of fabric and it hits the wall behind him, sliding to the ground.

He just stares at her, takes her in, his mind full of words and thoughts and he's unable to communicate any of them. He quickly lowers himself onto her, pressing himself against her thigh needing to devour her. Her mind is hot, red almost with passion, she lifts her hips up expectantly to meet him.

He can already feel her wetness against his skin, as he pushes back down against her hips. His mouth animalistically taking her, his tongue delving into her mouth while his hands dive into her hair. She moans against him and her fingers find his back, holding him, clutching his soft skin. She digs her nails in hard and deep and Jim arches his back reacting to her grip. He lifts himself up and stares deep in to her eyes, breathing hard and heavy. Her eyes are dark and unfocused, her eyelids fluttering as she stares back at him.

She whispers
to him, her mouth barely moving, "Please."

This is all he needs
to hear and he nods determinedly and lowers his mouth back against hers. He raises his hips and reaches down between them. Gripping his large fingers around himself he positions just before her. His tip slick with her moisture as he slides it back and forth between her folds. She whimpers against his lips as he slowly pushes into her. Tight at first but then completely accepting as her wetness covers his length.

At first he just stays fully pushed inside, no movement, just enjoying the sensation of her wrapped around him. She's completely enveloped him and he wants to enjoy it. He's leaning over her, his eyes closed, his right hand holding him up while his left is tangled in her auburn curls.

"Jim?" She sighs. He knows she wants more, he understands her craving. She starts to rock her hips against him, moving him in and out of her on her own. He can no longer stay motionless and reacts to her grinding. He thrusts deeper at first, completely slick now. Then pulls out all the way enjoying the moaning he's causing her. Then pushing deeper than before and she raises her hips up to
meet him. She closes her eyes and drops her head back into the fabric beneath them, crying out for more.

He begins to move faster, the animal within taking over his body, his hips. He's thrusting each inch of length in and out of her wet core. He can hear the moisture between them with each motion. His breathing is heavy, his head spinning as he watches her enjoyment. He stares at her body as she groans
into the dark air.

Pam's body is glistening from their exertion and Jim's mouth greedily seeks out her salty perspiration collecting along her neck. He leans down closer to her and licks with his tongue in one long slow movement up
along her skin and then bites down gently yet fervently under her chin.

"Oh god!" Her fingers hold on to him tightly as he pushes himself with in her. "I'm so close."

The three words he longs to hear and he starts to move faster. He lifts himself up leaning on his hands and penetrates deeper. She raises her legs around him, wrapping them tightly at his waist.

"Fuck, Pam." He has to close his eyes as the sensations spiral through him almost over taking him. She reaches between them and slides her fingers downward reaching for herself. She rubs her finger gently across her swollen bud, making small circular motions and letting the feeling rush through her. Jim can feel her spasming around him, the muscles clenching tightly. He rocks his head back and moans loudly, gasping for breath as she begins to shudder.

Her head rolls back and her toes curl into the bed as the spasms flow through her. She cries out his name and it pushes him over the edge, her entire body clenching around him, her fingers holding on tight and her eyes screwed shut. He gives one last thrust and releases within her. His spasms causing his body to tremble and his fingers dig deep into the bed, holding on tight. His breathing coming now in short ragged gasps as he unleashes every ounce of his essence within her.

They both pause together for a moment while the climax washes over them, the room silent, before Jim lowers his head down and Pam begins to breathe again.

He drops his face into the soft curls of her hair whispering gently, "I love you."

She wraps her arms around him tightly a small smile appearing across her lips while still trying to catch her breath, "I couldn't tell."

 

Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


dmscranton is the author of 11 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 12 members. Members who liked The Measurement of Anticipation also liked 2502 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans