- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One hot plate of steamy goodness coming right up !
(*ding !*)  ;D

            She wakes up to the soft, smooth lips she absolutely adores against her neck. “Jimmmm,” she draws out.

            “Hmm?” he rumbles that tone that makes her crazy.

            “It’s not like I was sleeping or anything,” she complains, but turns toward him and lifts her chin to give him better access.

            “Shh. You’re just so damn,” he nibbles her ear lobe, “beautiful… I can’t resist you, Pamela Beesley.”

            She snakes her arms around his neck and pulls his head down so she can kiss him. This is mostly how the last night went after their dinner. After Jim had picked her up in his strong, amazing arms that hold her now, he took her up to her apartment and just spent the night kissing and learning each other’s most sensitive spots. (Jim was most ticklish behind his ears. Pam, her elbows.) They kissed in the living room, they kissed on the counter in the kitchen, they kissed on the floor of the laundry room, they kissed in the empty bathtub in her tiny bathroom, and they finally ended up in her bed. Pam knew that Jim just wanted her clothes off, and she loved the way he respected her.

            “Jim, I don’t want to ruin this yet. I want it to last as long as we can make it,” she had said. He still teased her with his lingering touch, but didn’t even dare go as far as her belly button.

            The memories of last night break as he kisses her in his favorite spots, “I love your lips. I love your eyes. I love your neck. I love your shoulders,” his trail of kisses slowly going lower and lower, “And your collarbone, your chest, and your stomach.”

            “Jim, I want you. I love you. I need you,” she squirmed. He pushes up the hem of her shirt just to reveal her taut midsection. He rubbed his stubbled cheek along her smooth skin and felt the quick intake of her breath. He glances up to see her expression, her reaction, but only sees desire. Grinning to himself he runs his hands back up her stomach, pushing her shirt even higher. He loves teasing her like this.

            Jim rolls them over, her on top of him now, and kisses her deeply. Their lips part and she slides her hand down to his stomach. She slips her hand under his shirt and draws little designs on his strong abs with her fingertip. Sliding the shirt up, she lifts herself a bit to get the shirt over his head. Pam roams over his whole torso with her feathery kisses and constant touch. She pulls herself up to look into his eyes. He gives a slight, daring grin and she nods. She reaches down to undo the drawstring of his sweatpants…
Chapter End Notes:

Little longer than the last two... Sorry for the wait, the ideas came slowly but I hope it's totally worth it ! (: YAY CLIFFHANGERS ! I love teasing you guys... *sigh* (: Feedback is welcomed/loved !


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans