- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I really don't know where the idea for this came from... Just some randomocity. :P (Is that even a word ? LOL)

She looks down at the hand holding hers as they walk, wondering how they ever got this far. Smiling, touching, kissing… PDA. She almost laughs at herself for thinking that. Glancing up at him she notices he’s been looking at their hands too. She stops walking and stands on her tip-toes to place a kiss on his lips. They just stand there, smiling at each other like eleven year olds with their first crush. Pam notices an older lady looking at them out of the corner of her eye with a smirk on her face. She blushes, and the two of them keep walking. He smoothes his thumb lightly over her knuckles, and she feels goose bumps running up her arm. They don’t talk, just enjoy the presence of each other and walk silently side-by-side. “I love him,” Pam thinks. She wonders what he’s thinking…

 

*****

            They walk past some clothing stores and every shirt or dress he sees he thinks would look gorgeous on her. Well, of course everything looks good on her. She’s the most beautiful girl he’s ever laid his eyes on. He leans over and kisses her head, breathes in the scent of her shampoo. That smell drives him crazy. Pam squeezes his hand lightly in return. He wonders how they ever got this far. Love, he thinks.

            Jim remembers back to the times when she was still with Roy, small and fragile, and now she’s this strong, vibrant woman. He’d always had dreams of being with her, touching her, kissing her, but none of those dreams ever lived up to this. The real thing. Jim pushes the old memories away and thinks about now. He has her, and he’ll never let go. He wonders if she still thinks about Roy, regrets the fact that she broke it off. That thought just makes him upset so he shoos it away, leading her into a small shop with a beautiful dress in the front.

            “Jim? Where are we going?” Pam giggles. He replies with no answer, just a smile.

*****

He stops in front of the dress inside the store and points at it.

            “I want you to try that on.” He looks down at her.

            “Why?” her still giggling.

            “Because. C’mon Pam, I’ll try on something too,” Jim pleads.

            “Fine,” she sighs, “but I get to pick out what you’re trying on!”

            Jim looks around the store and notices that it’s one of those up-and-coming designer stores that he’s read about in some of Pam’s magazines he reads when he gets bored (which is quite rare around Pam Beesly).

            “Tada!” she holds out a ridiculous pink floral shirt, and he shakes his head in amusement.

            “How is this fair? You’re going to look absolutely stunning in that dress and I have to try on that?” they both laughed. Jim asked a worker to find Pam’s size in the dress and his in the shirt. He grabbed a pair of shoes that he thought would look nice with the dress, hoping they would fit.

            They both went back to the dressing rooms and the store worker handed them their clothes. Pam held the dress up to her figure.

            “Jim. I really don’t think I’ll fit in this!” she whined, “And the blue will make me look pale.”

            “Shut up and just try on the dress, Beesly.” Jim joked.

            A couple minutes he heard her voice over the dressing room wall.

            “Ready?”

            “Mhm.” He replies, “Three, two, one, out.”

            Jim’s heart literally skips a couple beats at the sight of her. She pulled her hair up off her back and the dress fits perfectly. She starts laughing when she sees the shirt on him, all the flowers and pinkness making him look kind of… well, gay. But still nice, she thinks. It shows off his arm muscles and some of his chest.

            “Pam,” his tone serious, “you look… Wow. Gorgeous!” Jim walks over to her and kisses her lovingly. The dress imitates every single curve of her body, showing off her hips, stomach, and just enough clevage.

            “And you Jim, you look… homosexual!” they both laugh, “But still sexy.”

            “I love you,” he says, grabbing her in his arms. She cuddles against his neck, her head on his shoulder, now being able to reach that spot with the high-heels on. She loves the frivolity of their relationship, doing random things, just for the heck of it. He loves these romantic moments that are only shared between them, the memories lasting forever…
Chapter End Notes:
So, yeah. More coming soon. (: I have many ideas in my head, I just need to type them out !

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans