- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I've had this idea for a while now... Finally found the time to write it ! Sorry for the angst, but I hope it's worth it. Feedback would be simply WONDERFUL ! Good or bad. (:

Once again, she’s sitting there at Poor Richards, bored as hell with him and his dumbass friends, watching them down beer like M&M’s and make complete idiots of themselves in their drunken state. As always, it’s as if she’s not even there. Pam takes another sip of her wine thinking that it’s not fair how she always has to be the sober one to watch over them like a fucking babysitter. She looks at her cell phone for the millionth time and sighs. 11:11. ‘Make a wish, Beesly,’ she thinks to herself.

“Baby, you ready to go?” Well maybe the mythical 11:11 does work…

“Yeah.” She gathers her purse as he takes a last gulp to intake the remaining beer and high-fives his friends goodbye. As they walk out the door, she feels his arm naturally fall across her waist and she just pushes it off. He tries to reach for her but she keeps walking, annoyed.

“Stop it.”

“Whassa matter, baby?” he slurs.

“I’m not in any kind of mood tonight, okay?”  They’re at her car now and as she reaches down to unlock the car, he spins her around and traps her between the two. His lips fly to her neck, his hands holding her hips.

“I said stop!” Now Pam’s just getting pissed off and tries to push him off of her, but to no success.

“I love it when you get—“ He actually has to stop and think about what he was going to say next, “all aggressive like this, baby.”

“Oh my god…” she rolls her eyes. One of his hands leaves her hips and strays down to the bottom hem of her skirt.

“Baby, I—“

“Quit calling me baby, and GET your hand OFF my skirt!” She manages to shove him away from her and climbs in the driver’s seat, shutting the door quickly behind her. He throws his hands into the air in drunkenly defeat and staggers to the other side of the car. Once he falls into the passenger’s seat, the radio is turned on and he twists the knob to volume forty-six. Pam shakes her head, thanking the lord that she is finally capable of tuning him out. She just concentrates on the road to get home safely so she could finally get some sleep.

Pam pulls up to their driveway, cuts the engine and gets out immediately so he doesn’t have another chance to trap her. She walks into their living room and drops her coat and purse on the couch, ignoring the blinking ‘three new messages’ on their answering machine. Wandering into their bedroom, she bends over, balancing herself with one hand on the bed, to take off her shoes, when she feels two hands grasp her waist.

“Seriously! I said stop it!” By this point, he had her on her back on their full size bed, him hovering over her. Pam attempts to get up, but he stops her by covering her tiny frame with his. He leans down to envelope her lips with his, his hands snaking up to pull off her shirt. She starts to cry, he doesn’t care. Oh my God, how is this happening ? Pam tries, again, to shove him off of her, but she doesn’t stand a chance against his weight advantage and his drunkness. He reaches down to unzip her skirt, pulling it down, down, down past her knees, down past her feet, down, falling to the floor. She’s still crying and right as Roy reaches to unzip his own pants, she wakes up.

Pam feels tears on her cheeks, but when she opens her eyes, the sight in front of her is immediately comforting. Jim is sound asleep with a couple of locks of hair falling across his forehead. His eyelashes look so damn long resting against his cheek… Her eyes scan the rest of his body, long, strong arms curled against his masculine chest, shoulders broad and sturdy, snoring just loud enough to be heard. Watching him sleep always takes her breath away. Pam brushes the hair out of his face and he stirs for a second, opening his eyes and smiles suddenly.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He says, his voice low and soft from sleep. Jim sits up and leans on his elbow, smiling down at his girlfriend. She returns his smile, pushes herself up to his height and kisses him softly on the lips. Pam turns to get out of bed but he gently catches her wrist.

“Hey, you’re not getting away that easily!” Jim teases, his eyebrows dancing. She giggles and snuggles up against him. His lips find hers and it’s nothing too much, it’s just right. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her closer. She runs her tongue lightly across his bottom lip and she feels the moan in his chest against hers as their lips part. His hands leave her back and reach around to tickle her stomach. Pam laughs against his mouth and squirms against his frame. He tickles her sides and she has to break their kiss to drop her head back and laugh out loud. Her hands end up tickling him back and after about ten minutes of their tickle fight, they call a truce. She pulls back and looks into his bright green, wonderful eyes.

“I love you.” Pam says, still laughing and smiling so hard her cheeks hurt. “Excuse me?” He looks completely stunned, his face blank. Her own expression falters a bit. It was the first time she had said it... Was it too much? Was it too soon?

“I… love you. Is that too—“ A huge grin breaks across Jim’s face as he cuts her thought off with his amazing lips. She finds it amazing how just the way his arm naturally falling across her waist feels so perfect, so right. This is it, he’s it. He’s the one…

Chapter End Notes:
The Office isn't mine. Neither are Jim and Pam. But I wish that their minds were mine so I could control them to be like this forever... *sigh* Thanks for reading !

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans