- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
well, this really has nothing to do with the other chapters, just an idea that popped into my head :) sorry for the short length of it... but feedback would be greatly appreciated !
"Jim?" she asked tentatively. He snapped out of the trance that he didn't even realize he was captured by.

"Oh, um, sorry..." he smiled at her with such a warmth that it tickled through her until she shivered no more. "Uh, what were you saying?"

She giggled and kept on with her conversation, "Well, I think that it would be nice if we went to my parent's place for this Christm-"

And there it was again. An inevitable daydream, of sorts, completely transfixed by her beauty, the words she was saying never processing through his brain. They were walking through the park in Scranton, hand in hand, and it was snowing softly. The sun was just barely out, but there was still enough light shining to bathe the sparkling white ground. Jim was pretty sure that she was still talking to him, but he couldn't help it.

The way the snowflakes gently rested on her delicate eyelashes took his breath away. Her nose was a bright shade of red from the cold, her moving lips shiny from the lipgloss that she had to reapply after he backed her up against the back of the parkbench, kissing her like hell, just because he could. Her cheeks had taken on a beautiful pink color, him hardly resisting to lean over and kiss it. Snowflakes had tangled themselves into her perfect curls, making it look even more beautiful, if even possible. Jim felt her give a little squeeze to his hand and he looked down on her, smiling like an idiot, trying his best to focus on her words. She glanced up at him and he could've sworn that his heart stopped. Her eyes were brighter in the winter, he noticed.

"Are you even listening to me, Halpert?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nope." He grinned one of those grins that spread from ear to ear and just held her closer.

"I just asked what your favorite season was," Pam laughed at her stubborn boyfriend.

"Winter," he said without even one single thought. Jim stopped walking, hugged her close, and kissed her softly. She sighed, pulled back and looked him in the eye saying, "Me too."
Chapter End Notes:
i hate snow, but i love snowdays ! :D thanks again for reading !

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans