- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
i really don't know where this is going... but my apologies for the short length (TWSS) :P lyrics from the Darkess, 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love.' feedback would be great !

It’s 2AM and they’re dancing on every surface of their apartment, the music blasting, probably waking up their neighbors, but they don’t care. They’re both a little drunk from their Friday night out at Poor Richard’s after a long day of dealing with Michael and his child-like passion for Christmastime.

 

“Can’t explain all the feelings that you’re making me feel!” Jim and Pam belt out in unison. They each have a hairbrush in hand, only in their underwear and sunglasses, feeling a bit like Tom Cruise. “My heart’s in over-drive, and you’re behind the steering wheel!”

 

How can she not smile at times like these? She has everything that she could possibly ask for. She’s not Boring Old Beesly anymore. She’s independent and wild. She’s not afraid. Not afraid of what others think, not afraid of being different, not afraid of taking chances and definitely not afraid of being in love. But that’s what this is… Isn’t it?

 

The thought flies out of her head as Jim comes up behind her, standing on the coffee table, as the chorus of the song starts to play.



Touching you, touching me,
Touching you, God you’re touching me,
I believe in a thing called love,
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart,
There’s a chance we could make it now,
We’ll be rocking ‘til the sun goes down,
I believe in a thing called love.
Ooh!

 

            She laughs as she backs up against him, feeling what he feels. His hands are on her hips as they dance wildly to the guitar and drums.

 

“I wanna kiss you every minute, every hour, every day. You got me in a spin but everything is A.OK!” Jim tries his best imitation of Justin Hawkins’ high voice, but fails miserably. Pam jumps out of his reach and lands on the couch, trying her best to look as seductive as she can, and succeeds, leaving Jim shaking his head with a drooling smile on his face.

 

“Touching you, touching me, touching you, God you’re touching me!” Pam slides her hands up and down her frame, giggling. 


 I believe in a thing called love,
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart,
There’s a chance we could make it now,
We’ll be rocking ‘til the sun goes down,
I believe in a thing called love.
Ooh! Guitar! 


            Just then, Jim breaks out in an air-guitar solo, down on one knee, tongue stuck out just like Gene Simmons. This presented a fit of hysterical laughter to Pam, grabbing her sides and falling on the couch. Jim jumps off the table and lays down right on top of her, subsiding her laughter with his lips. Pam’s arms wind up around his neck and kisses him deeper, harder, faster. She smiles as Jim moves his lips to her neck.


 Touching you, touching me
Touching you, God you’re touching me,

I believe in a thing called love,
Just listen to the rhythm of my heart,
There’s a chance we could make it now,
We’ll be rocking ‘til the sun goes down,
I believe in a thing called love.
Ooh! 


All it takes is his touch, and she believes.

Believes in love, that is…

Chapter End Notes:

i sure hope the feedback fairy will visit me soon ! (: thanks again for reading !

 

oh--and just for awesomeblossom, here's a picture of Jim's boxers :P
CLINK ! http://www.fancydress.com/shop/product-file/92/bums43192/product.jpg



dundermifflinthisisdani is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked I Don't Wanna Wait also liked 1694 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans