- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Pam comments on Jim's basketball skills.

Jim playing basketball... can it get any better than that?

This one goes out to my JT peeps.  You know who you are ;)

Oh, and none of this belongs to me... yet.... muahahahaha.

"C'mon, one more game," Mark goaded.  "You gotta let me take you down.  You cheated that last round."

"I did not!" Jim shouted, throwing the ball in Mark's face with great force.

Mark caught the ball as a reflex and shot it back at Jim.  "C'mon, Halpert.  I saw you traveling!"

"Liar!" he hollered, but his grin was wide across his face.  He looked to Pam for backup. 

Pam shrugged.  "I didn't see him traveling," Pam said before taking another sip of her beer.

"Well, of course she'd say that," Mark grumbled.  "One more game."

"Fine," Jim conceded.  He bounced the ball a few times and the game began. 

"Foul!" Mark accused.  "You were traveling again!"

"Hey, just because I got long legs and can step further than you, that doesn't mean I'm traveling," Jim argued.

Mark tried to call a fould three more times before they finally called it quits, Jim in the lead.  Pam stood from the lawn chair where she had been sitting and joined Jim.  He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her cheek.  "Can you believe that?  Mark's such a sore loser."

Pam shrugged.  "Well, we all know you're the man when it comes to basketball," she said with slight indifference.  Jim heard the teasing in her tone and swatted her behind as retaliation.  "Hey!" she shouted.  "I was just giving you a compliment!"  The spanking only earned him the rest of her beer all over his head and face. 

"Not cool, Beesly."  He, in turn, took a plastic cup half-filled with soda from the nearby table and poured it down her back. 

The sticky mess called for a shower, and they called a truce.

Chapter End Notes:

COMMENTS!!!  :)


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans