- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Again, pretty sure this is a one-shot/completed but one never knows. Does one?

Thanks as always to angryhaiku for the beta. Um. This one's for Tessa Mae because she's a perv for the Jim/Pam smut.

 

“Um. Pam?” Jim laughed pulling her over to the table he was looking at.

“So not funny.”

“What? Do you already have these?” he asked rummaging through the novels adorned with pornographic illustrations and lewd titles.

She glared at him through squinted eyes.

“So, seriously. Which celebrity?”

She shook her head, the hint of a smile threatening her mouth.

“Paris?”

“No.”

“Skreech?”

“No. And, ew.”

“Colin Farrell?”

She chewed on the corner of her mouth still glaring.

“Colin Farrell?! Wow. Wow, Pam. Size matters, hm?”

She flushed a deep red, her eyes growing wide.

“What? Like you didn’t know he has a gargantuan—”

“Jim!”

He chuckled rubbing the spot on his shoulder where she’d punched him.

“So dirty, Pam.”

She folded her arms in front of her, raising her eyebrows at him and turning to look at a few lamps lining the opposite wall. He walked up behind her, grabbing a handful of t-shirt at her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder. She didn’t shrug him off.

“Seriously, though. You need some spice? I can do spice.”

She felt a jolt go through her at the tone his voice had taken, and she turned to face him.

“For free,” he promised, nodding slowly with a half smile.

“What did you have in mind?” She asked, pulling at his tucked-in shirt. He pulled back slightly to place his hand on his chin, rubbing his thumb over his lips and giving the illusion of deep thought.

“Sex in public places?”

She choked on something—the air leaving her lungs? Her own saliva? She looked around the room and saw that they were alone, thus feeling a little better when Jim’s lips devoured her own. A little.

She broke the kiss first, “Jim—what about the cameras?”

He kissed along her jaw, “They’re sitting under that tree outside waiting for us to get done shopping.”

She shuddered slightly when his tongue snaked out at her earlobe.

“I mean, I can’t promise that I’ll measure up to Colin—”

“Did you see a bathroom?”

He smirked, taking her hand and walking down a hallway. Sure enough there was a small peach-colored half bath. He raised his eyebrows at her and she walked past him, flicking the light on. He followed, locking the door, then turning to face her. She was standing against the wall fiddling with the bottom of her t-shirt.

“C’mere.” She walked the two steps toward him and he bent down to kiss her again, cupping his hand around the side of her neck, “I like holding your hand in public.”

She shushed him and scooted up to sit on the edge of the sink, un-tucking his shirt.

“What, you don’t like showing affection in public?” he asked in a voice a little louder than necessary.

“Jim. Be quiet!” she whisper-yelled in response. He shrugged, pulling his shirt over his head. Her hands were drawn almost magnetically to his chest, spreading over the expanse of hair at the top. He draped his shirt on the hand-towel rack and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath and reveling in the feel of her hands on him. They were certainly not good at quickies. He leaned forward to kiss her neck and she pushed him back.

“It’s my turn to touch,” she whispered, smiling.

“Mm. I’m pretty sure you got a few turns this weekend,” he murmured against her ear. She shrugged in response, mirroring one of his signature tight-lipped camera glances. He shook his head, resigned.

“Permission granted,” again a little too loud for her liking, and she put a finger over his lips, giving him a wide-eyed glare. He swiped his tongue out and she smiled again leaning in for a kiss that was all lips for at least 30 seconds until he coaxed her tongue out of her mouth with his own. Again, he and Pam? Not good at quickies.

She rubbed her hands over his chest again, and then pushed the waistband of his gym shorts down over his hips to fall at his feet. He was already visibly aroused and she felt a rush that only with the playful kissing and touching she could turn him on this much. She rubbed her hand over the front of his boxer briefs and his gaze became heavy-lidded. He licked his bottom lip and bit at it slightly, bringing his hands up to rub over the bare skin of her arms. She did the smart thing in leaning in to cover his mouth with hers before reaching her hand inside his underwear to grasp him in her fist, and sufficiently captured the low hum of pleasure. She began stroking him to a full erection and his breathing became more labored.

She stilled her hand and pulled back, “You have to be quiet.”

He nodded his response, rolling his lips inside his mouth for effect. As she rubbed her thumb over the tip and under the ridge he thrust into her hand and she was suddenly left imagining the mess that would be made when this was finished. She took her hand away from him and his eyes searched hers for the reason. Wordlessly she hopped off the counter and pushed him to sit on the closed lid of the toilet. She pulled the waistband of his boxer briefs down enough to free him completely and put her hand at the base, against his testicles, before forming a fist just above to guide him in to her mouth. He took a sharp breath of air and clutched at the edge of the vanity when she formed a strong suction at his tip, rolling her tongue against the head.

“Oh, God…” he whimpered almost inaudibly. She began short, firm strokes at the base and ran her thumb over his balls. He began shakily pushing her hair (which was already in a ponytail) behind her ears. She’d found this to be the nervous habit his hands took on so as not to pull her hair or push her head. It was very sweetly Jim. But she thinks that if he were to get a little rough with her she wouldn’t mind. She changed her angle a bit to look up at his face and saw that his eyes were tightly shut and he was mouthing her name over and over again through shallow, ragged breaths. She pulled her mouth off him and he looked down at her.

“Watch.” It was meant to be a whisper but came out a little more broken and prickly. She caught him mouthing ‘so good,’ before she closed her lips over him again, moving her hand to take him ¾ of the way in. He made a shushed grunting sound and thrust his hips forward involuntarily, almost causing her to choke. He jutted his hips back just as fast.

“Sorry, I’m sorry…” he panted, and she took him in, deep, again. She rolled her tongue over the sensitive underside of his cock, then closed her lips to form a deep suction pulling up to the tip. She released him again and trailed her tongue along the side to the base, rubbing her thumb over the head and applying wet kisses underneath. She felt a light jerk and took him half in to her mouth again, allowing for her tongue to play over him between her gentle sucking. He scrunched the back of her shirt in his fist.

“I’m coming. Pam, oh fu—”

She reached a hand up to slap over his mouth a little harder than intended and he wrapped his fingers into hers, squeezing as she swallowed his release. After the last spasm she pulled off of him slowly, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and placing her hands on his knees—one still entwined with his. He was breathing hard, and she smiled up at him, laughing when he brought a hand down to swipe under her bottom lip. She pulled his shorts and underwear over and helped pull them on over his shoes and socks, which had remained in place through the debauchery. She stood and so did he, pulling his clothes the rest of the way on and tucking his shirt in. He pushed her against the wall and kissed her neck, sucking on it just hard enough to leave a detectable mark.

“Jim…”

He kicked her feet farther apart with his own and pushed his hand inside her yoga pants to cup her there.

“No. We’ve taken long enough.”

“You’re wet,” he growled in her ear. It made goose bumps raise over her arms.

“And you can take care of me tonight. I promise. Permission granted.” She winked and walked out the door, picking up a ceramic lamp in the corner on the way out. Eight dollars seemed a fine price for a little time away from the cameras.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans