- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
 So I'm back! This is what happens when I decide to stay home to catch up on schoolwork. My procrastination skills are a little too developed for my own good! This one has another Office friend, the mysterious Creed Bratton! Our lovely Jam are having a miniature fight but its all for fun so please don't cry or do anything drastic. And as usual, your reviews are like crack!
 

 

CBratton: Hi there.

PBeesly: Hey Creed.

CBratton: My, you are quick on the uptake aren’t you?

PBeesly: I am? What uptake?

CBratton: You already know my name. That’s very observant of you. I’m flattered.

PBeesly: I’m lost Creed, help me out.

CBratton: I’m impressed with your memory after working here such a short time. I have trouble remembering what I ate for breakfast.

PBeesly: No! Really?

CBratton: Mung bean salad that’s right.

PBeesly: Sounds delicious.

CBratton: What does?

CBratton: Anyway, you haven’t told me your name yet PBeesly. What’s the P?

CBratton: Pretty?

CBratton: Princess?

CBratton: Hello?

JHalpert has been added to the conversation

JHalpert: Hey guys. What’s up?

CBratton: Ah Jonathon. No offence but this is a private conversation.

CBratton has began a private forum with JHalpert

CBratton: I saw her first Johnny back off.

JHalpert: What?

CBratton has exited the forum

PBeesly: My name’s Penny…

CBratton: Penny. What a pretty name. You know I had a niece named Penny once.

CBratton: Only her name wasn’t Penny it was… Matthew.

CBratton: And she wasn’t my niece… she was… my nephew… she looked like my niece though.

JHalpert: The similarities are so clear.

PBeesly: Hey John-o! You might want to check on your girlfriend I just had a chat with her and she told me she’s not speaking to you.

CBratton: Oh better go check on that Johnny.

JHalpert: I can't if she's not speaking to me can I?

PBeesly: Who names their kid ‘Johnathon’ anymore? That’s got to be the most boring name ever.

JHalpert: Oh that smarts.

CBratton: So anyway Penny, I know this totally bitchin’ party that’s happening this Sat. Free booze and a little more ;-) are you fo’ chiz?

JHalpert: Fo’ chizzle! I guarantee she’ll be at that pizzle my nizzle.

PBeesly: And so will Johnathon. You couldn’t pass it up could you John-o?

JHalpert: Oh I don’t know. I was planning on going somewhere with my girlfriend this weekend. Kind of a going away celebration, she just left Dunder Mifflin.

CBratton: Who was she again?

JHalpert: Pam.

CBratton: Never heard of her.

PBeesly: She’s totally awesome.

JHalpert: Mmm… she’s ok… a little flighty though.

PBeesly: YOU’RE flighty!

CBratton: Anyway P are you down with it?

PBeesly: I'm definitley thinking about it. As long as it's REALLY bitchin'!

CBratton: It's bitchin off the scales!! It's goin mock 5!!

JHalpert: Do you talk to Darryl much?

CBratton: He's my homo bro.

JHalpert: I'm happy for you.

PBeesly: Hey John-o!

JHalpert: What?

PBeesly: There's something under your chin.

PBeesly: Ha! Made you look!

JHalpert: Don't you have phones to answer or something?

CBratton: Pen! Can you come? I can get you an ID if there’s any trouble.

PBeesly: You think I need a fake ID?

CBratton: Only if you don’t already have one.

PBeesly: You think I’m under 21??

CBratton: Aren’t you?

PBeesly: That’s so sweet!

JHalpert: It’s not that sweet. Shouldn't really be hitting on an underage should you?

CBratton: How old are you then honey?

PBeesly: I’m 25.

JHalpert: If by 25 you mean 29 then yes you are.

PBeesly: How would you know Johnny?! You don’t know me!!

CBratton: There is no way you’re 29 Princess.

JHalpert: I can see a way.

PBeesly: Oh my god Creed, you are like so much nicer than my boyfriend!

JHalpert: Hmm… are you sure about that? I heard he's pretty fantastic.

CBratton: Boyfriend?

PBeesly: Yeah Jim. Have you heard of him?

CBratton: Oh yeah. Tall guy right? Glasses? Worships the boss?

JHalpert: No.

PBeesly: Yes!

JHalpert: Come on!

PBeesly: That’s him. We’re pretty serious. There’s just something about that puke colored shirt that makes me go all gooey inside.

JHalpert: Oh low blow.

CBratton: That’s nice. Oh ratsacks! I just found out the police have raided that party.

PBeesly: It’s Thursday.

CBratton: It’s an all-weeker.

JHalpert: I love those.

PBeesly: Too bad! Maybe we can catch up still. Jim makes a mean beet dip. And if you ever need to know anything about taking out a bear, he’s your guy. My hero.

CBratton: Thanks but I’ve had plenty of experience with bear wrestling.

JHalpert: Haven’t we all?

PBeesly: Ok well nice meeting you Creed.

CBratton has left the conversation.

JHalpert: Well you certainly showed your true colors didn’t you Beesly.

PBeesly: Suck it.

JHalpert: Make me!

 

Chapter End Notes:
So it's a little different, it's just a little Creed it's still good it's still good! I hope you didn't cry! But if you did then... I think you really need to take a good look at the priorities in your life... Ok enough teasing my readers!! REVIEW!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans