- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm back! Did you miss me? Don't lie I know you did. My computer doesn't have internet right now so it's amazing how creative you can get when you're trying to avoid homework! So I might actually have a few more coming soon! And by soon I don't mean 6 months down the track! This chapter takes place while Pam's in New York... there's a lot of proposal talk so I might actually make them engaged for the next chapters otherwise Pam will be really disappointed poor thing. Are you excited??

 


PBeesly: Boo!

JHalpert: Did you really expect that to work on IM?

PBeesly: Good morning to you too.

JHalpert: I’m not the one who said boo Beesly.

PBeesly: Oh trust me Halpert; you’ll be surprised when you find out where I’m going today.

JHalpert: All right then, spill the beans already.

PBeesly: Who says that?

JHalpert: You’re boyfriend who you love unconditionally.

PBeesly: I don’t know… if you say ‘spill the beans’…

JHalpert: Moving on Pam.

PBeesly: Who came up with that anyway? Who spills beans?

JHalpert: You go round in circles sometimes, you know that?

PBeesly: I’m just saying… Who even has a bowl of beans to spill? Like… do they walk around with it or something?

JHalpert: Pam

PBeesly: Walk around with it and then trip over and let it spill?

JHalpert: You’re seriously thinking this through?

PBeesly: Whose ‘they’ anyway?

JHalpert: I know who.

PBeesly: Who?

JHalpert: You, spill!

PBeesly: You’re so lame.

JHalpert: You’re avoiding spilling beans. And as lame as that sounds (I didn’t actually mean to say it – it just came out like… well a lot like beans!) you don’t avoid spilling beans.

PBeesly: Ok. I’m coming home today!

JHalpert: No way!

PBeesly: Yeah we’re having a long weekend at school! I thought I’d surprise you but then I got too excited.

JHalpert: So you lasted, what half an hour? Have you even had your coffee yet Beesly?

PBeesly: Yes!

PBeesly: ok I’ve had half.

JHalpert: Shame on you.

PBeesly: Hey! I got excited ok?

JHalpert: Excuses, excuses.

PBeesly: I hate you.

JHalpert: Hey! You’re not the only one who has surprises up their sleeves you know.

PBeesly: yeah, yeah.

JHalpert: In fact I’m pretty excited about something too.

PBeesly: Yeah?

JHalpert: I’ve been thinking about it for a long time actually and… you know I’m not sure I can hold it in much longer either.

PBeesly: Oh no I think you should hold that in a little longer.

JHalpert: I don’t know Pam, it’s pretty exciting.

PBeesly: No really Jim. Hold that one in.

JHalpert: But Pam, I just love you so much.

PBeesly: No. No seriously Jim. I’m coming home tonight. :hint:

JHalpert: Pam I have something to ask you.

PBeesly: You’re kidding right? You’re talking about something stupid like what tie you should wear to work today aren’t you? The black one Jim! Always wear the black one!

JHalpert: The black one? That’s a little morbid isn’t it?

PBeesly: You’re mourning me. I’m not there. :hint:

JHalpert: You are freaking out aren’t you?

PBeesly: Yes! I am! I’m in New York and you’re in Scranton! A tip? Don’t ask me when I’m in New York and you’re in Scranton Jim!

JHalpert: Pam?

PBeesly: Yeah?

JHalpert: I love you.

PBeesly: …ok maybe I’m ok with it.

JHalpert: I won’t ask you that.

PBeesly: You won’t?

JHalpert: No way! On IM? Are you serious? But it is fun messing with you.

PBeesly: I hate you.

JHalpert: Well I love you.

PBeesly: You know I don’t mind IM that much. It’s definitely different…

JHalpert: Pam you’re in New York and I’m in Scranton. I’m taking your own advice right now. But I do have something I need to ask you… and it’s pretty important to me so I’d appreciate you taking me seriously.

PBeesly: Ok…

JHalpert: When you come back to Scranton… will you help me break Dwight’s spirit again?

PBeesly: How romantic are you?

JHalpert: You’re laughing aren’t you?

PBeesly: No!

JHalpert: You are!

PBeesly: Ok, I’m laughing. But you’re so cute!

JHalpert: Pam I’m dead serious!

PBeesly: Uh huh…

JHalpert: He’s back with Angela and you have no idea how cocky he’s gotten about it!

PBeesly: Oh poor thing.

JHalpert: No Pam I mean it! He even started talking to me about how hard it must be for me to be going “cold duck”.

PBeesly: “Cold duck”?? That’s not the expression.

JHalpert: I told him that! And you know what he said? He said, “Uh, no Jim. I think I’d know what the expression for celibacy is. I date Angela.” and I said “You know that doesn’t sound as good as you think it does.”

PBeesly: and what did he say?

JHalpert: He jumped up and yelled “You take that back!” right in front of Angela. He’s definitely not going cold duck right now.

PBeesly: Ew.

JHalpert: He has to be stopped! He’s acting like he owns the world! And he doesn’t Pam! He doesn’t! He owns a freaking beet farm!

PBeesly: You’re adorable.

JHalpert: It’s nice to know you think that while I’m talking about destroying someone’s spirit.

PBeesly: It’s kind of why I fell in love with you.

JHalpert: That doesn’t sound as sweet as you think it does Pam.

PBeesly: Do you really think it’s a good idea break to his spirit after everything he’s been through?

JHalpert: Yes! Absolutely I do! You know why? Because now he’s with Angela and everyone knows and Andy’s left, he doesn’t have anyone to stop his ego from getting out of control! AND you’re not here to help me kick his ass as the best couple in the office! He has one up on me Pam!

PBeesly: Wow you’re serious aren’t you? It’s not a joke anymore.

JHalpert: I don’t know… maybe it’s because you’re not here and he’s rubbing it in the whole day long. It’s gotten a little past being annoying.

PBeesly: Ok well guess what!

JHalpert: What?

PBeesly: I’m coming home today! I’ll leave in like half an hour and spend the day with you at work. We can prank him the whole day long… we can even make out in front of him if it makes you feel better. No going cold duck today!

JHalpert: I heart Pam.

PBeesly: Hey you know what would really stick it to him?

JHalpert: What?

PBeesly: If you proposed… right in front of him.

JHalpert: You’re right it probably would.

PBeesly: You’ll think about it?

JHalpert: Been thinking bout it for years Beesly.

PBeesly: If Dwight and Angela get engaged before us I’m going to kill you.

JHalpert: You’re such a gentle soul aren’t you?

PBeesly: I mean it Halpert!

JHalpert: I know. But it doesn’t really help when you’re two hours away right now. So here’s a tip: get your ass down here Beesly!

 

Chapter End Notes:

A/N: Aren't the cute?!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans