- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: I am Pamoppositising when I say that I own the Office.

Here's the last chapter I've written. You guys are now officially up to date with ff.net. Now enjoy the wait for the next chapter *mwa* you know you rock.

JHalpert: Banana Hammock.

PBeesly: Oh please. You think I can crack that easily?

JHalpert: Face it Pam. You’ll laugh at anything I say.

PBeesly: Hmm… Looks like I’m proving you wrong right now doesn’t it Halpert?

JHalpert: You’ll see Pam. The next thing I say is going to have you crying from cute little Pam Giggles.

PBeesly: That’s a pretty big statement. I hope you can back it up with evidence.

JHalpert: Dwight spent his entire weekend trying to get Mose out of their outhouse. He said Mose keeps seeing a stray beet in there and falling in trying to get it out.

JHalpert: What’s that Pam? Do I see smirk playing across those lovely lips?

PBeesly: No. That’s gross.

PBeesly: Why did he think he should get it if it’d been soaked in… stuff?

JHalpert: Waste not, want not Pam.

JHalpert: Covering your mouth with your hand doesn’t prove you’re not giggling Beesly.

PBeesly: I’m not covering a laugh! I’m covering my mouth in case I throw up on the keys.

JHalpert: Throw up a huge belly laugh you mean?

PBeesly: News Flash: You’re not as funny as you think you are Halpert.

JHalpert: Return News Flash: I kinda am.

PBeesly: Not true. I can make you snort with one word.

JHalpert: Oh sure. Prove it.

PBeesly: Crap.

PBeesly: Oh my gosh I had no idea that would work.

JHalpert: That’s because it didn’t Pam. I was scratching my nose.

PBeesly: And your hand just happened to conveniently cover your mouth as you did it.

JHalpert: Pam Beesly ladies and gentlemen. I’m sure you got an A+ for your 9th grade human anatomy essay.

PBeesly: Shut up.

JHalpert: You’re right Pam. The nose is in fact physically above the mouth on the human face.

PBeesly: You’re funny.

JHalpert: Oh really?

PBeesly: No! Damn. There’s no sarcastic tone button on the keyboard.

JHalpert: No. Right again Pam!

PBeesly: You’re not going to crack me.

JHalpert: Oh I think I am.

PBeesly: Not if I crack you first.

JHalpert: Well that’s impossible so…

PBeesly: Well it’s not so…

JHalpert: Come on. You know I’m right.

PBeesly: I’m sorry? Are you trying to convince me to give up? That seems like the cowards way out Jim.

JHalpert: I don’t like seeing you hurt Pam. I think it’s better for you if you don’t try mess with the master.

PBeesly: Oh really?

JHalpert: Absolutely.

PBeesly: Well Jim. You asked for it.

PBeesly: Fact: Dwight did not spend the weekend trying to get his cousin out of the outhouse. He spent the weekend with Michael, training him up for the next American Idol contest. He’s over the age limit but Michael was always known for having the voice of an angel in his early teens and with the help of Dwight’s famous intense Amish training techniques, they’re convinced Michael will make it through to the top 10 without a glitch.

JHalpert: Ok you did not just make that up then.

PBeesly: Of course I didn’t Jim. It’s all true.

JHalpert: What are the ‘intense Amish training techniques’ just out of interest?

PBeesly: Trust me Jim. You don’t want to know.

JHalpert: Come on. You have to tell me.

PBeesly: All I’ll say is that it involves some intense manure fights with Mose to get the voice box loose from all the screaming.

PBeesly: I got you!

JHalpert: No you didn’t.

PBeesly: You’re grinning! I know you’re grinning!

JHalpert: I’m not.

PBeesly: He says as he squeezes his cheeks.

JHalpert: I’m not.

PBeesly: Mose has a pet worm he met in the outhouse. He calls him Wormy the Pooh.

PBeesly: I have a snort!

JHalpert: Shut up.

PBeesly: I am the champion!

JHalpert: Put your arms down. You’re making a scene.

PBeesly: Good! I want the world to know that Pamela Beesly is the comedian of this relationship.

JHalpert: You won this round Ms Beesly. It won’t happen again.

PBeesly: Ok. You sound like the Joker from Batman or something.

JHalpert: The Joker? I think that’s a suitable title.

PBeesly: Previous conversations would prove otherwise Jim.

Chapter End Notes:
So I suppose I should tell you guys as well that I'm planning on writing a convo about that gorgeous kiss in Money... but I'm having trouble making it not sound cutesy and lame. But I'll write it! Hopefully...

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans