- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Still own nothing! Sorry about the long update. But you guys have officially got this chapter the same time as ff.net. Unfortunately I am hit a lot with severe cases of The Lazies. It's a big problem lol. So this is the one you've been waiting for! It's the kiss convo! Based straight after the fab kiss in Money.
 

Quick note: It needs a little explaining to set the mood I think. It's really short for a couple of reasons. I think after that big, bright, beautiful display of affection, both of them wouldn't really be in a talking mood. Thinking about it makes me warm and happy. This is unfortunatley one of those moments where there is more said in the looks than the words. So an IM convo is going to be a little different. Also, I'm really not that great at the romantic stuff so this is all I could come up with lol. Enjoy!


PBeesly :-*

JHalpert: Ditto… What’s that?

PBeesly: My kiss for you.

JHalpert: Oh thanks…

PBeesly: You’re welcome.

JHalpert: Bit of an odd kiss.

PBeesly: It’s little weird I guess.

JHalpert: I think mine was a little better though.

PBeesly: You think you can beat the amazing emoticon man?

JHalpert: Amazing. Would we say he’s amazing?

PBeesly: He kisses people for you using text. That’s pretty amazing.

JHalpert: Wait. I just got kissed by a guy?

PBeesly: It was from me. I’m not kissing a girl.

JHalpert: So it just went through a middle man?

PBeesly: I guess so.

JHalpert: Ok. You see there are two problems with that. The first is you would have to have kissed him to pass on the message. The second is he would then have to kiss me for me to receive it. Not you. That’s not cool.

PBeesly: Are you rejecting my kiss?

JHalpert: Well I’m definitely rejecting his kiss.

PBeesly: Well I think you’re too cute right now to have any sort of grudge against you.

JHalpert: I’m off the hook?

PBeesly: Totally. There is no hook. You’re completely hookless. You’re Hookless Jim.

JHalpert: Hookless Jim. I think that could catch on.

PBeesly: ‘Catch on’. Nice pun.

JHalpert: Do you have any idea how much you’re blushing? It’s kind of embarrassing.

PBeesly: Oh I see you’re already taking advantage of your new title.

JHalpert: If you got it, flaunt it.

PBeesly: That’s what she said.

JHalpert: You’re even cute when you’re disgusting.

PBeesly: I think there’s a compliment in there somewhere so thank you.

JHalpert: But let’s be honest, my kiss was a little better, don’t you think?

PBeesly: Ok yeah. Yours was way better.

JHalpert: Thank you! I think it’s about time I win in something.

PBeesly: Yeah you were getting left behind a bit in my awesomeness for a while there.

JHalpert: I don’t really mind.

PBeesly :-*

JHalpert: Hey! I thought we said that Emoticon Man wasn’t a good idea.

PBeesly: You’re so sweet what else am I supposed to say? I love you? That feels like a bit of an understatement right now.

JHalpert: You think Emoticon Man beats I love you?

PBeesly: He’s the Amazing Emoticon Man, Jim. What do you think?

JHalpert: I think ‘no. No he doesn’t.’

PBeesly: Fine then. I love you.

JHalpert: Thank you.

PBeesly: Like a lot.

JHalpert: A lot? Does that make you feel better?

PBeesly: Much. I’m ready for my Italian food.

JHalpert: I love Italian food.

Chapter End Notes:

 There it is. Again, sorry it's so short. Not great with this stuff. I've also half written the next chapter so unlike THIS one it should be up in a couple of days. If I don't do it I give permission for people to PM me. I hope I won't regret that lol. Anyway. You know you want to. REVIEW! Return to Top

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans