- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First things first. Sorry sorry sorry!! About the loooong loooong wait!! I'm in my last year of high school now and things are getting pretty hectic. The thing with this story is that I write a chapter when I have a good idea I can run with and because I haven't seen the show for SO long, I'm not really 'Jammed' up. But I tell you what does help, and I'm not messing with you when I say this, reviews. I mean it, you guys are amazing and you really do inspire me to want to write more! TELL ME! My self-esteem isn't THAT fantastic!

OK. Now. About this chapter. I thought I'd add Dwight in for an experiment. It's a little tricky to follow so I hope you can. I might explain it in case you don't understand... But I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: Nothing, I own.

DKSchrute: Why are you online?

 

JHalpert: Has anyone ever taught you how to spell “good morning”?

DKSchrute: That is both stupid and irrelevant.

JHalpert: I know I was testing you.

DKSchrute: Are you or are you not online?

JHalpert: You tell me Dwight.

DKSchrute: You most definitely are.

JHalpert: Isn’t it ‘am’?

DKSchrute: Jim, what are you doing online when you should be on a sales call?

JHalpert: What makes you think it’s Jim?

DKSchrute: That’s ridiculous why would your name say ‘JHalpert’ if it isn’t ‘JHalpert’?

JHalpert: You’re right, completely ridiculous… the things I say!

DKSchrute: What are you doing Jim?

JHalpert: Not much. Thanks for asking buddy!

DKSchrute: Stop joking around. I know you’re not on you’re sales call!

JHalpert: Ok if you have to know I’m at an internet café having coffee with Pam.

DKSchrute: No you are not! Pam is sitting 5 feet in front of me!

JHalpert: Oh that might be true. But how do you know that is actually Pam and not a decoy?

DKSchrute: That’s ridiculous. I’ll prove it.

PBeesly has been added to the conversation.

PBeesly: Hi you two!

JHalpert: Hey!

DKSchrute: Pam, tell Jim you’re sitting at your desk and NOT having coffee with him.

PBeesly: Good morning? Hello?

JHalpert: He wasn’t taught how to spell it.

PBeesly: Oh. Why is that not surprising?

DKSchrute: Pam, say you’re not having coffee with Jim.

PBeesly: No!

PBeesly: Sorry I can’t say that.

DKSchrute: Why??

PBeesly: Because I’m having coffee with him.

PBeesly: How nice is the cake?

JHalpert: So good. We’ll bring you back a piece buddy. You really can’t miss it.

DKSchrute: This is so ridiculous! You are not having coffee and cake in an internet café Pam! I’m staring at you right now!

JHalpert: Is she moving much?

DKSchrute: Well no. She’s just staring at the computer screen.

JHalpert: Ah see new technology. We haven’t really got them talking properly.

PBeesly: Yeah. But we can make them giggle and type gibberish so it looks like the real me.

JHalpert: They’re very life-like.

DKSchrute: I don’t believe you.

JHalpert: Fine. I can’t make you believe me.

DKSchrute: Then again… it is doing a lot of giggling and typing now.

PBeesly: ‘It’?

JHalpert: Great that means its working. I just hope the phone doesn’t ring.

DKSchrute: Why?

JHalpert: Well let’s just say we haven’t programmed them for that properly yet.

DKSchrute: What do you mean?

JHalpert: It’s nothing. They just say ‘Dunder Mifflin this is Pam’ over and over again. It’s the only thing we’ve programmed them for.

JHalpert: I’ll show you. I’ll ring now.

PBeesly: I’m pretty sure Dwight has the idea Jim.

JHalpert: No I’m pretty sure he wants a demonstration.

PBeesly: No. The concept is enough.

JHalpert: I think he’d really like a demonstration Pam.

DKSchrute: Yes I would. I want empirical evidence. The real Pam would be far too humiliated to do it.

PBeesly: Yeah I think you’re right Dwight.

JHalpert: So I’ll just have to ring to prove to you that Pam is in fact sitting on the computer next to me, sharing a piece of mud cake.

DKSchrute: Do it.

PBeesly: Oh my god.

JHalpert: It’s ringing.

DKSchrute: It’s working. It’s saying it, over and over again.

DKSchrute: I never thought I’d see the day when Jim Halpert beat Dwight K Schrute in creating the world’s first android.

JHalpert: Me neither Dwight. Believe me, me neither.

DKSchrute: It’s still saying it.

JHalpert: I know! Isn’t it great?!

DKSchrute: It looks pretty stupid.

JHalpert: No. It’s so awesome.

DKSchrute: Ok I believe you Jim. You can hang up.

JHalpert: Just a little longer.

DKSchrute: Jim it’s starting to draw eyes! Hang up!

JHalpert: I just wanna hear it one more time.

PBeesly: hang

PBeesly: up

JHalpert: Fine.

DKSchrute: In light of this new discovery of yours Jim, I am willing to wave the fact that you are not on your sales call and I won’t tell Michael.

PBeesly: You know what? Creating the world’s most advanced android isn’t that difficult. I think the sales call is more important. Maybe you should tell Michael, Dwight. You are Assistant Regional Manager

JHalpert: Would you like to be caught too Pam?

PBeesly: What you did was very wrong! I think you should be punished Jim!

DKSchrute: No Pam its okay. I think I can let it go this once.

JHalpert: Thanks man. It means a lot. But the thing is… I’ve already finished my sales call. That’s why I’m at the Internet café.

DKSchrute: You have not.

JHalpert: Yeah man I finished half an hour ago. It was one of the biggest sales of the year.

DKSchrute: Jim! You could not have sealed such a huge deal so quickly!

JHalpert: I know the guy Dwight. He agreed ten minutes in.

DKSchrute: You’re such a liar!!!

DKSchrute has left the conversation.

JHalpert: Ok. I’m just going to be straight out here: that was awesome.

PBeesly: I hate you.

JHalpert: That was commitment Pam!

PBeesly: Yeah?

JHalpert: Hell yeah! I’m so impressed, you can say anything you want about me and I’d probably just say I love you!

PBeesly: You have a big nose.

JHalpert: Ouch.

PBeesly: You’re tall.

JHalpert: Oh! That hurts.

PBeesly: And I think we’re going to have to make a decoy for you now.

JHalpert: Absolutely we do. That’s why I love you.

PBeesly has left the conversation.

Chapter End Notes:
So Pam was forced to say "Dunder Mifflin this is Pam" over and over again. So she's not that happy with Jim. There's a lot of reading between the lines going on there. Ok you know what to do!!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans