- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Karen's perspective =]
~Karen~

His name was Jim.

Karen admits to herself that she’s never known anyone like him and admits to herself that she’s never been in love like this. But she’d never tell him that. She never finds the courage to tell him. And even if she did, she wonders if he would even understand the depths of what she was trying to say.

But at times she wondered if what she was experiencing was even real, because there were moments that betrayed what she was feeling. It was like one moment he was hers and the next he was someone else’s. And it was getting harder and harder to get him to come back each time, and sooner or later he wasn’t going to come back. And that’s what she feared the most. That’d he be chained to that girl Phyllis told her about.

Her name was Pam.

And frankly Karen couldn’t quite place how she felt about her. At times she felt she should worry about her relationship with Jim. Because Jim never looked at her the way he looked at Pam or the way they shared each other’s laughs and smiles. It reminded her of the way Jim and her were back in Stanford and wondered if it was just his thing with all the girls he knew. But the way he treated Pam and the way he treated her should have been different. There should be a difference. But Karen honestly couldn’t see it anymore.

Jim was hers wasn’t he? And she moved from Connecticut because of it. No, she had nothing to worry about. And assuring herself gave her confidence. She had Jim, what did Pam have?
Chapter End Notes:
thanx for all who read!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans