- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Roys p.o.v please review!
~Roy~

Her name was Pam.

And after all this time, Roy still doesn’t understand why they aren’t married. He still loves her and figures he always will. But marriage, as everyone knows, needs two people who will love each other above anyone else. And he remembers a time when it was like that. When he and Pam would lie in bed and it was only them. But it wasn’t them for some time now, and Roy was beginning to realize that. Even though every thought he had was how he could fix things.

But Pam didn’t want to fix things. She wanted to ruin him. How could she think telling him she had feelings for someone else could possibly help them?

His name was Jim.

After all that time he still felt like breaking glass, still felt like breaking Halpert’s face. To think he of all people had had his Pammy. Had touched her. All this time he had looked gay to Roy. And that made him even angrier. Since he thought he was gay, it was as if Jim was a safe hatch. Like he would never come after Pam because of how he was. It had been a comfort. So the fact that Pam had told Roy it had been Jim that she had feelings for, only fueled Roy’s growing fire.

Memories would never go away; they would stand in corners and wait for you to think of something awful. Then swoop in like a bird of prey. After all that time he still loved Pam, and still hated Jim and the beers wouldn’t change that. He could drown his sorrows and look for an answer in the bottom of a shot glass all he wanted.

It wouldn’t change anything.
Chapter End Notes:
thanks for reading. i'm thinking two more p.o.v chapters to finish it up! =]

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans