- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Pam's POV
~Pam~

His name was Jim.

Jim. Jim. Jim. Always Jim and never Roy. She couldn’t honestly remember a time when Jim hadn’t replaced Roy’s name in her head. Or when Roy caused her stomach to flip inside-out and cause invisible butterflies to tickle her skin. But she could remember when Jim made her feel that way. Because it was every day. Every single moment of every single day.

She could be anywhere on the planet and she’d still feel him haunting her. No matter what. She was always going to feel the heat of his skin, the hand on her waist, and his lips on hers. As long as she lived it’d be there.

At some points during the day she was ready to stand up and kiss him, she was so fed up with feeling him all the time. She’d kiss him and he’d feel her. Forever and in front of everyone. Especially Karen.

Pam would finally get what she wanted, what she deserved. And those are the minutes she hates herself the most. Because she could have had what she wanted. Could have had him.

But instead Pam’s left with going back to her crap apartment by herself, not even with someone to fill her empty bed and heart. She couldn’t just keep doing this to herself. She couldn’t just keep loving these selfish things. Things she didn’t deserve.

She wanted to paint. So many bottled up emotions; painting helped her release them safely. So by setting up a canvas, she let the brush strokes become filled with anger, sadness and love. Everything she felt. The colors and bold lines filled up the empty spaces inside and she felt her fingertips tingle as she stepped back to look at the canvas. She realized what the painting reminded her of.

His name was Jim.
Chapter End Notes:
thanx for all who read!

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans