- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jim's perspective =]
~Jim~

Her name was Pam.

He’s been in love with her since he ever met her. And no matter how hard he tries or no matter how many times he forces Karen into his thoughts, he’s still in love with her. And he figures it will always and forever be that way. He’s chained to her and the problem is he doesn’t mind. He tries to, but in the end he knows he doesn’t. He knows he loves it that way and knows she doesn’t mind either.

Jim remembered a time when they never needed chains to keep them together. When words and glances didn’t tear their hearts and skin. But she belonged to another then, and it made him sick.

His name was Roy.

Jim never really liked Roy and never would. It was always one thing or another with him and he could never tell if he was jealous or just hated the bastard. Jim always figured it was a bit of both.

But then again, it was almost always him who brought Roy up into the conversation. Always asking Pam how Roy was. Always needed to know her business so he could pretend it was his own and that it mattered if he knew. But its not like he ever gave a fuck about Pam and Roy, and them being together. He just wanted to hear her talk. Her words always caught him. At points he figured he’d always hear her voice in his head, but then reality would smack him in the face and Karen would ask where he wanted to go to dinner.
Chapter End Notes:
thanks for reading! chap 3 soon upp

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans