17 [Reviews - 41] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: My version of what Jim and Pam may have been talking and thinking about away from the cameras during the first few episodes of Season 4.  An effort to fill in the blanks
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Episode Related Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10926 Read: 29072 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: November 30, 2007 Updated: March 31, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:

Spoilers for each individual episode, starting with Fun Run, which is foreshadowed in Chapter 1 and discussed in Chapter 2.  That being the case, the characters aren’t mine, the situations aren’t mine, and the Office isn’t mine.  Sigh.

1. Chapter 1 Pre-Fun Run by malcolm lake [Reviews - 16] 6 (1007 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Fun Run by malcolm lake [Reviews - 8] 2 (2427 words)
This covers most of the Jim/Pam stuff through the Season 4 series premiere.  Hope you like it

3. Chapter 3 Dunder Mifflin Infinity by malcolm lake [Reviews - 4] 1 (1445 words)
Hi guys.  Sorry this has been a while.  I was sick over the holidays and stabbing pain and nausea doesn't mix well with creative writing.  It may, however, describe the feelings of a reader.  This chapter quotes some of the great dialogue from the DMI episode.  Hope this is okay.

4. Chapter 4 - Launch Party (Part 1) by malcolm lake [Reviews - 4] 1 (2040 words)
Hope you like this bit.  The NBC.com website didn't have this episode, so I couldn't watch it to make sure the dialogue was right.  Again, I own nothing and can't wait for the strike to end well for the writers so we can watch the pros come up with more great stories.

5. Launch Party Part 2 by malcolm lake [Reviews - 5] 2 (2280 words)
A brief continuation of that night, with some fun stuff (I hope) on the roof.  I think maybe one more chapter or so after this one.  Hope you like it

6. Money by malcolm lake [Reviews - 4] 5 (1727 words)
This is the last bit of this drabble.  Hope it's okay.