- Text Size +

Pam Beesly and Jim Halpert become TLC's first multi-show crossover couple. Their wedding is filmed for "A Wedding Story: Special Edition" which serves to reunite many of the current and former Dunder-Mifflinites and consequently attains one of the highest ratings in the network's history, and the highest for 2009. 

In 2011, TLC's Mothers' Day airing of Jim and Pam Halpert's episode of "A Baby Story" documenting the birth of their daughter Ivy Rose gains the highest ratings in the show's history. An offer is made for a weekly reality show about America's favorite family, but the couple declines.

They do allow an updated ending on their "A Baby Story" episode re-airing in 2013 including footage of their new son, Charles John. 

No more specials follow, and the couple keeps their family's lives private, though an episode of VH1's "Where Are They Now? The Office Edition" airing in 2019 includes photographs of Ivy and Charlie walking into their elementary school outside of Philadelphia. 

Pam and Jim consent to a quick interview for the show, in which they state, "We're perfectly happy with the way our lives turned out."
Chapter End Notes:
A little bit of dessert to end with, if you will. Thanks SO much for reading!!


McGigi is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked "There's NO Business like SHOW Business!" also liked 8 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans