- Text Size +

She leaned back against him as the elevator doors closed.  She watched his reflection in the door as he leaned his forehead against the back of her head and ran his hands up and down her arms.  He caught her gaze in the doors and smiled at her.  He wrapped his arms around her and leaned his head down, resting his lips right next to her ear.

 

“You know we don’t have to do anything you don’t want to, right?”  That low whisper in her ear made him irresistible.  She nodded slowly and closed her eyes, fighting the urge to molest him right here in the elevator.  The elevator stopped on her floor and she pushed herself away from him.

 

He walked a few steps behind her, watching her move through the hall.  He had watched her secretly for years, weaving her way through the office when she would deliver mail or want to go to talk to someone.  It made his heart beat a little faster knowing that he was free from the prying eyes of the rest of the employees and the camera crew.  She stopped in front of her door and slipped the key card in and out quickly, pushing open the door.  He stood there in the middle of the hallway, hands in his pockets, looking at her.

 

“Pam…”

 

“Get in here” she said.  She held the door open as he walked through.  As soon as he was through, she let go of the door and pushed Jim back against it.  She caught him off guard and he slammed into the door.  She looped her arms around his neck and assaulted his lips with hers.  He was frozen for a moment until she ran her fingers through his hair.  He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her flush to his body, deepening the kiss.  She moaned into his mouth and he pulled her up onto her tiptoes. 

 

Suddenly, after having to keep his distance for so long, he couldn’t get close enough to her.  He kissed her until kissing her was no longer enough.  He ripped his lips off of hers and ran his mouth up and down her neck.  She lolled her head back and sighed loudly.

 

“Oh my god.  That’s nice” she purred.  Suddenly, he was acutely aware of how things were progressing and he just had to know… to make sure.  He grabbed her face with his hands.  “Pam, I meant what I said earlier.  I don’t want to push you… I mean, you just left Roy.  I don’t… I can’t be that guy, that rebound guy.  It would crush me more than you would know.”

 

She placed her index finger on his lips.  “You aren’t that guy, Jim.  I realized last weekend that Roy and I had been over for a long time, but I was scared of being alone.  Towards the end, it just got easier to stay together than to start over.  I found myself…”

 

“What?”

 

She took a deep breath and grabbed his hands from her face, lacing her fingers through his as she lowered them down their sides.

 

“I found myself thinking about you at night, when I couldn’t sleep.  I was washing the dishes one Saturday morning a few months ago and I thought to myself ‘I bet Jim would be helping me dry these dishes’ because Roy refused.  I think it was then that I realized that… that things were over.”

 

“But, Pam, this is fast.  I didn’t come find you tonight so that…”

 

“I know, Jim, I know.  You would never…”

 

“Never.  Pam, I would never try to force you into…”

 

She pulled their hands up and covered his mouth again.  “Jim, I know that.  You are… well, possibly the greatest man I’ve ever known.  I want this, Jim.  I want you.  It’s been the longest week of my life, having had that realization but not having you around.  I didn’t come here this weekend to… but now that we are standing here… well, being this close to you… I just…”

 

She didn’t get to finish her thought as Jim swept her up in a soul searing kiss.  He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her arms around her back, pulling her flush to his body.  She gave into him, letting him take control for just a moment.  She ripped her hands out of his and pulled his tie through his collar.  She dropped it on the floor as he slowly pushed them away from the door. 

 

He stopped them as they got the center of the room as he felt her pull his dress shirt out of his pants.  He pulled out of the kiss and locked eyes with her, smiling.  They stared at each other as she deftly unbuttoned his shirt.  She pushed the shirt open and ran her hands over his chest.

 

Feeling her hands on his skin seemed to set him on fire.  As she pushed his shirt off his shoulders, he pulled her off the floor and she wrapped her legs around his waist.  He turned and sat down on the bed.  He ran his hand over her hair and kissed her lightly.  “Pam, I…”

 

She silenced him with a light kiss.  “Jim, me first.  I’m in love with you.  I have been for some time.  I just… I’m sorry that I didn’t realize it sooner.  I know I hurt you and it breaks my heart that I did that to you.  I promise to never do that again.  I love you.  I love you so much.”

 

He thought his heart was going to explode.  “I love you too, Pam.”  She grabbed his face and kissed him for all she was worth.  This kiss spoke volumes – they were showing each other what they couldn’t say in words.

 

He slipped his hands under her shirt and she shuddered as he ran his hands up her back.  She pulled out of the kiss and quickly pulled her shirt over her head.  He closed his eyes, reveling in the feel of her skin on his.  He fell back on the bed, bring her along with him.  He rolled them over and slowly placed hot, open-mouthed kisses down her neck.  She moaned and writhed beneath him.  He reached behind her back and undid her bra, throwing it across the room.  “You’re beautiful” he whispered to her, wiping the tears out of her eyes.  She kissed him slowly as he ran his hands up her stomach to her chest.  They were frantic and passionate as they rolled around on the bed.  He learned that she panted as he kissed his way along her breasts.  She learned that he would growl into her ear as she dug her fingernails into his back while he teased her with his fingers.  They held onto each other as they touched each other, keeping themselves anchored to the other.  As he entered her for the first time, they both moaned loudly.  He was still for a moment, looking at her underneath him, hair spread out on the pillow, face flush with anticipation.  Her eyes were bright and filled with love.

 

She pushed herself up slightly, sucking his bottom lip into her mouth.  “Jim, please…”  He was lost when she begged him.  She began to slowly move her hips and he slammed his eyes closed, following her lead.  They moved in tandem.  He rolled them over and pushed himself up, pulling her chest flush with his.  He pulled her nipple into his mouth and she started bucking on top of him.

 

“Oh… God… Oh Jim… yeah, that’s… holy… Jim!”  She grabbed his hair and pulled him up for a kiss as she let go, giving herself over to him completely.  He couldn’t help but follow her.  She loved the gravely way he moaned her name as he came that night, whispering to her over and over again. 

 

They fell back on the bed, breathing heavily, holding onto each other tightly.  Pam rolled off to his side, kissing his cheek.  He wrapped his arms around her waist as she started to giggle. 

 

“Not exactly the response a man is looking for after something like that” he said, grinning at her. 

 

“I’m sorry.  I’m not… that was just…”

 

“Great” he said, rolling over to face her.

 

“Fantastic.”

 

“Maybe even earth shattering?”

 

“Something like that” she said, toying with his hair as he pulled her closer.  She looped her leg over his, gasping as they came in contact again.  She raked her fingernails across his chest as he slowly kissed his way down her neck.  She felt him start to come to life again and she chuckled.

 

“Why, Jim, I’m impressed.”

 

“Think we can top earth shattering” he whispered in her ear as he sucked her earlobe into his mouth.

 

“Definitely” she said, pushing him onto his back as she straddled his waist, slowly kissing her way down his chest.

 

They took their time that second time.  They learned every inch of each other’s body, slowly making love.  Tears fell from their eyes as they whispered words of love and devotion to each other.

 

Finally, after hours, they collapsed against each other, sated, but exhausted.  She laid her head on his chest as they fell asleep, kissing him one last time that night, knowing that when she woke up the next morning, her life was going to have changed for the better.

 

TBC…

  

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans