- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first attempt at real smut, so please be kind. Feedback - especially constructive feedback - is always appreciated! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

The shower stall is small and cramped. Someday Pam will have a huge claw foot tub to soak in, but for now, surrounded by a fog of steam in this small space, she feels safe. Roy leaves her alone here; the real world doesn’t exist here. It’s her time.

Pam leans into the pounding water. She closes her eyes and sighs.  She knows this is wrong, but lately she's been unable - unwilling - to stop.

She can feel him with her, standing dangerously close in the small space. She backs up as far as she can, half a step at most, before the hard tiles press into her back.

Jim stands before her in his work clothes, his tie and shirt and pants molding to his tall body as he moves further into the spray of the water…as he looms closer to her. Her skin begins to tingle in anticipation.

He's not wearing an undershirt and she can clearly see the outline of his muscles and even his hard nipples through his shirt. She is mesmerized by how overwhelmingly male he is.

His eyes are hard and black with purpose and desire. Pam knows he won't take no for an answer and it thrills her. She feels completely wanton as a blush of desire spreads across her naked body and a dull ache throbs between her legs. She is standing before him and she is completely exposed.

Pam can see herself reaching forward, pulling at his tie. She is frustrated by the pace, frustrated by herself, frustrated by the tie. It is uncooperative, the knot seemingly cemented bye the water; it finally takes both of them to loosen it.

Once the tie is gone, everything is gone suddenly and it’s Jim, standing naked before her. He feels so close, his chest and arms and thighs so close that her body is thrumming with attraction. She can see how hard he is for her and her inner muscles clench. The throb quickens with her heartbeat. She's desperate to feel him, but she can’t touch him.

Jim can touch her, though.

He cups her face in his hands. He strokes maddeningly slowly down her neck, waiting for her, letting her feel comfortable with what she is about to do. She couldn't say no if she wanted to. She's wound so tight with desire.

“Pam…” she hears in her mind, though the walls echo only the sound of water beating and her own ragged breathing.

“Yes,” she whispers aloud. Agrees.

His hands move along her shoulders and hesitate, just for a moment, before continuing down the slick skin of her chest. He cups her breasts so gently. They would feel smaller, yet somehow perfectly full in his large hands. He rubs her nipples with his thumbs before tugging them forward teasingly. Her breasts tingle and her core surges in appreciation. It’s surprising how hard and pebbly he can make her nipples despite the heat of the water and air.

As one hand continues to softly knead her right breast, his left hand (her right) continues downward, along the curve of her waist, past the swell of her hip, along the top of her thigh, between her legs… His hand pauses once again, but almost imperceptibly this time, before sliding between her folds.

As his fingers brush her clit, she lets out a slight squeak. He is encouraged and strokes the pad of his finger against it again and again and again. Oh God that feels good. His hand squeezes harder on her breast. It’s so good, but it’s not enough. Her hips start pushing forward, urging him to go faster, harder, harder. The pressure is growing, building. Her hips are snapping back and forth. Oh God, this is… oh, she’s so close. She sees his eyes, dark and hungry and it's for her. This is so wrong but she wants it so badly.

“Come, Pam. Come for me.” Pam can hear him whisper and it’s Jim and it's okay and ..oh..yes..she’s coming. The waves of pleasure flood from between her legs and up her torso; spread along her arms and legs and tingle her scalp. She smiles and opens her eyes.

“Pam, come on!” Shouts Roy from the hall. “You’ve been in there forever! Come ooonnnnn!”

The pleasure of her release fades. She takes a deep breath and shuts off the shower. Pam tells herself its a harmless daydream, but knows she'll have trouble looking Jim in the eye tomorrow.



Token is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked Completely Exposed also liked 1452 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans