- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own anyone, else season 3 would never have happened; I'm just borrowing them and manipulating them.

I'm new to this fan fiction thing, so go easy on me. But don't leave without writing a review

Morning Person

By Jammer from Outer Space

Pam is a morning person.

We’ve always argued about this. I’ve been telling her for months now that she’s not a morning person but she keeps insisting that she is.

I’ve had my share of unpleasant expressions and rude words out of her mouth every time the alarm rings. Mostly she’s up by cursing the office and her job and how everything’s always so ‘fucking’ early. Else, she’s whining at me for waking her up before…and I quote: the goddman rooster is up.

Who knew my sweet, kind; considerate Pam had such a mouth on her in the morning?

Anyway – she is a morning person. I realize this when I dared to wake her up one morning by accidentally crashing into something as I wobbled to the bathroom, half-asleep, fighting the urge to pee in the bed instead of getting up and doing it in the right place; negotiating through a maze of strewn clothes, files and office work all on the fallen on the floor in our passionate undressing the previous night. When I stubbed my toe and yelped, not only was I fully awake, but Pam jumped up and growled. “Shuddup!” before darting back into bed so fast and covering herself up so quickly, I wondered if I’d imagined it all.

I sulked at her cocooned form and her total lack of sympathy for my sore toe as I limped to the bathroom – proceeding to my ablutions and deciding to snub her for her pluckiness.

Deciding to snub a naked girlfriend however – is never a good idea especially if she’s standing completely nude with her hip cocked by the doorframe and arms folded and you know from the look on her face that she wants you to fuck her. You’re never going to get around to snubbing her with that look on her face.

And you totally love it when she has that look.

So after a decent session of shower sex, when she’s trying desperately to prove that she’s bendy…

“Oh Yeah! Jim! Look at me…! I’m like a pretzel! You wanna do a pretzel?”

…and you’re trying to get her to stop her inner contortionist from slipping and breaking her body parts…

“Pam! Seriously! Argh! Yes! Come on…don’t do that…it’s wet…”

“Oh yeah Jim! I’m wet…all horny…and tell me you like this…”

She discovered her inner dirty talker a while back and it amuses you because after she’s come and she realizes the nonsense she blurts out she’s all shy and refuses to meet your eye. I love it.

“Yeah Pam! I do…but seriously you’ll break something…oh…damn…”

…all the while with your brain dead, your hips working at turbo thrust and your heart pounding from the weight of the impeding orgasm; you can’t help but feel the blues because you just want to throw her into bed and curl yourself around her and go back to sleep and never wake up until kingdom come.

“Oh wow!” She exhales. Grabbing at the corners in the bathroom walls, gasping for air, her lithe body supported entirely by yours and you really don’t think you can hold up any longer but she shivers like she’s cold. You wonder if it’s the cold shower but then you know by the way she shudders that it’s not. And it feels fucking great knowing she’s still in the throes of her orgasm.

You feel like a goddamn stud and you so want to fuck her again and again till you both can’t walk for a month.

And so I tell her that.

She gives a gasp of a laugh and places her trembling hands on either side of my face and tries to kiss me.

I can totally feel my ego swell like a hot air balloon because she is so on that she can’t even kiss me right. Her quivering lips brush mine and she’s still shaking.

Man! I love her! I want to tell her so but Pam and I came to a decision that whenever we were fucking like rabbits, mindlessly we should pretend like we’re in lust. It’s not appropriate to say words of love in the heat of lust.

Well it was Pam’s decision…not mine. I couldn’t care. In my opinion, I fuck her out of love.

That was actually one of Pam’s drunken tirades when she tried to seduce me by wearing a corset and dancing…ahem… ‘exotically’. I was laughing my head off watching her shake her ‘bootthay!’ and I was like: “Damn! I love you so much.” It was the first time I actually told her that since we started dating. I wanted to tell her that when we first made love but I was so out of it –words would refuse to form in my orgasm flushed head. Our first time together was just so damn perfect…and beautiful, Dwayne Johnson would cry.

Anyway, she fell of the chair, trying to do a split, sprained her hip bone and after we had to give a fake explanation in the emergency room; she went on and on about how love and lust are different and how making love and fucking are so wide apart and how we should separate them, and we should be like James Bond-Halpert and Beesly the sex kitten when we’re fucking and Jim and Pam when we make love. I didn’t understand a word of what she said but I like to say yes to anything she says. It only makes her say more embarrassing things so I can rile her up about it and we can have some raunchy sex.

Anyway, she’s so wobbly, I literally have to drag her out and let her gently on the bed, kissing the water of her body as she writhes like a purring cat and then tells me. “Not fair.”

“What?” I don’t really listen. Whenever I take that that pear shaped all-natural tit of hers into my mouth, I get a hard-on and I totally go into ‘Neanderthal mode’ as Pam calls it. ‘Neanderthal mode’ apparently is when I basically am in lust, according to Pam.

Seriously I think her sex washed brain works more theories than Dwight’s everyday one.

“I was supposed to punish you for waking me up so rudely.” She sighs. “But…you took over. You always take over.”

Now that had my attention. I tug her nipple between my teeth before letting go. “Rudely? Excuse me? Miss Chirpy in the morning.”

“I am Miss Chirpy in the morning…nyaah!” She moans.

I slide my hands down to her sex and pinch that hardening nub. She whimpers. “Rudely?” I say again, teasing it with my fingers. “Thanks for asking if I was okay.”

She growls and grabs the sheets. “What do you mean?” She’s panting. “What happened to you?”

“Now that…” I press hard on the nub. She lips her lips and goes. “Aah!” so sexily that I could have come undone then and there itself. “…is what you should have said…” I fondle her breast with my other hand. She’s purring like a cat and I so want to be inside of her. “..instead of saying ‘shuddup!’”

“Shuddup!” she whimpers, eyes squeezed shut. “Jim! Oh yes!”

She clamps both her legs in a cross, fixing my hand where it is. She thrusts her hips against my hands in such a way that I have to stick my fingers in and oh…fuck yes…! She’s so tight! I bury my head in her breasts and then I can’t say what happened except that after she came she had my cock between those soft melons that I love, rubbing them up and down teasing me, having me screaming for mercy until I give in…

And agree…

Yep! My Pam is a morning person all right.

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks NanReg for pointing out the underlining thing. It was an html error. And for the criticism. I will work on that - maybe revise the story when I get more time.

review review review


Jammerfromouterspace is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Morning Person also liked 2304 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans