46 [Reviews - 48] Printer ePub eBook
Past Featured StorySummary:

Spoilerish for various S2 DVD deleted scenes.   Their first date was a date that...wasn't.  Eventually though they finally got the hang of it.


Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Present, Past, Future, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam
Genres: Angst
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10387 Read: 12897 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: September 13, 2006 Updated: September 18, 2006
[Report This]

1. Just Friends by xoxoxo [Reviews - 17] 15 (3258 words)

Damn you deleted scenes.  Damn you!!  Here's another take on the "first date" and a few first dates after.  Anywhere from 3-5 chapters total.  Haven't really decided yet. :)  

I'm iffy on this one.  I think I'm simultaneously inspired and burnt out.   I hope you like it anyway!!

2. Game by xoxoxo [Reviews - 10] 10 (2357 words)

Oh poor Jim.  Get with the program Pam.  Two more chapters I think and then I'm done until post-premiere.  My Jam loving heart can't take it. 

Hope you enjoy!

3. Set by xoxoxo [Reviews - 12] 12 (3223 words)

Call it wishful thinking for a favorable Casino Night resolution - Pam's a little less clueless in this chapter.

Oh and the bit about Pam's hair is inspired by nomadshan's lovely fic Of Brownies and Braids

Basically I think it's about time our boy gets a bit of a break. ;)

PS - I know the cameras were with them as they went shopping.  Poetic license and editing.  Consider the juicy parts deleted scenes to keep up the suspense till Casino Night. ;)

PPS:  To any English majors - I'm aware that what I equate to a Tennyson quote is actually a common paraphrase from The Charge of the Light Brigade.  I'm feeling a bit cerebral just thought the idea of Jim quoting poetry was hot. :)

Despite what I've said - I skimmed over Booze Cruise here.  I really tried to stay away but ultimately I surrendered.  

One more chapter left!!!!!!!!!!

4. Match by xoxoxo [Reviews - 9] 9 (1549 words)

So here's the end.  If you don't like the sappy, the sugary, the chocolate dipped, whipped cream topped fluff with fluff on the side then I suggest you just mosey onward.

I'd meant to go further in depth (and I might just go back one day and do it.  Right now I simply...can't.  You understand?) as to how they'd finally gotten their acts together - but instead opted for intertwined scenes from the past and future.  

AND - I'd been thinking it'd be spoilery - but unless they show us Jim and Pam having a conversation post-Casino Night on Thursday - interspersed with the two of them on their honeymoon I think we're all safe.

Until no earlier than Friday - 'cause this girl just can't take anymore - enjoy!! 

PS - If you happen to catch any glaring typos just holler.  I'm bleary eyed. :)