6 [Reviews - 10] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Toby's finally had enough of Jim, so he devises a plan to seperate him and Pam. It's up to Pam to see through Toby and make her way back to Jim before it's too late for them.

Takes place after "Did I Stutter?"
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Suspense
Warnings: Violence/Injury
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1928 Read: 4406 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: May 06, 2008 Updated: May 10, 2008
[Report This]

1. Chapter 1 by Dawn Phoenix [Reviews - 7] 4 (840 words)
You know what really ticks me off about the Office fanfiction? There’s not enough action. I mean, I love a lot of the fanfiction on here, I’ve found quite a lot of stories I like. But you really don’t see anything that really requires the Office to get out there and fight. So, I have come up with a solution. Tell me if you like it, and hopefully we’ll get more of these stories out there.

I don’t own the Office or 27 Dresses (no, it’s not a crossover).

2. Chapter 2 by Dawn Phoenix [Reviews - 3] 2 (1088 words)
Here’s the next chapter! I hope you like it. And thank you all for your wonderful reviews. It really means a lot to me that people like this type of story and think that we need more action stories for the Office. (Preferably with Jim and Pam).

***************************************************************