9 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Post "The Job" fic. Takes place immediately after "It's a date," but before the actual date.
Rated: K+
Categories: Jim and Pam, Episode Related Characters: Jim/Pam, Karen
Genres: Oneshot, Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1633 Read: 2697 ePub Downloads: 2
Published: May 28, 2008 Updated: May 28, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
I'm new to writing fic, but I'm an old, salty veteran of reading it. This story has been spinning around in my head for a while, so I decided to finally put my fingers to the keys. I was feeling a bit nostalgic for May of 2007, after seeing "The Job," when our only angst as a fandom was where Jim and Pam went on their date. I'm about a year too late with this one, but please join me on this trip down memory lane. Title is taken from a line in a movie (I think it was "Where the Heart Is" with Natalie Portman), and it's always stuck with me as something incredibly romantic, yet simple, that you could say to someone you love. I thought it was a fitting statemement for Jim and Pam.

1. Chapter 1 by Mountaineers02 [Reviews - 8] 9 (1633 words)
Disclaimer: Jim Halpert, Pam Beesly, and any other recognizable characters from "The Office" are the property of NBC-Universal Television and Greg Daniels. No copyright infringment is inteneded.