- Text Size +
Story Notes:
reviews would be great!

oh yeah, I don't own the office or any of the characters, blahblahblah.
Jim sits slouched into the cusions of his couch with his legs spread out on the coffee table in front of him. In his hand is yet another beer, the rest of the empty bottles lined up along his right leg. The television is showing a recap of last night's game on SportsCenter. He needs this, an attempt to forget the rest of his day at work and, afterword, Poor Richards. What was wrong with him? He KNEW she was engaged, clearly in love with another man. Why couldn't that register in his drunken brain? He had to stop himself, more than once, from releasing his feelings for her in front of the whole office at the bar. Interrupting him, though, would be her fiancée, coming up to kiss or cuddle right in front of him. She always looked so uncomfortable in front of Roy, even when she was drunk. It never seemed to be that way towards Jim. But he was just being ridiculous. Selfish, even.

The first knock at his door didn't even faze him, but the second finally pulled him out of his stupor. He yelled a simple 'it's open' thinking it was just Mark coming back from his girlfriend's. When he heard the knob turn, he didn't pay attention to who it could be. Finally looking up, he didn't see a scruffy, masculine face, but a soft, feminine one. He scarmbled up from his position in surprise. Her expression was completely unreadable.

"Pam, I, uh-"
"Sit down." He complies.
"What are you doing here?" He's lost. Why is the woman that he loves, but also is soon to be married, in his apartment?

She doesn't answer him, instead takes off her jacket and walks towards him, stopping right between his knees. He scooches back farther into the couch, and she follows, straddling his lap and sitting on his thighs. Her knees are bent on either side on him, her arms land around his neck. He blinks.

"Pam, what-" She cuts his question off with her lips crashing into his, she doesn't want to hear it. She knows what he was going to ask, she has the same question on her mind.

Jim doesn't know how to react, so he does just what his brain wants him to do; he thrusts his tongue into her already gasping mouth. Pam's hands are in his hair, pulling his face closer. He moves his hands from the couch to her hips and she stops.

"No touching." Her face is serious, and he just doesn't want this to stop, so he nods, and she continues kissing him. He groans as her teeth latch onto his bottom lip. His hands itch to cover her perfect breasts that are continuously pushing into his chest, but they don't.

She does this thing with her hips that grinds into his already semi-hard cock. His head is blank for a second, not registering anything that's happening. When he comes back to the present, he feels her hands under his shirt on his stomach and her eyes locked with his.

"I broke up with Roy." His expression must be confused because she continues, "We weren't right for eachother." She shrugs and pulls his shirt over his head. Her hands and eyes are everywhere, on his chest, covering his stomach, up his arms and finally landing on his belt. She unbuckles it and his head lolls back onto the couch, his moan caught in his throat.



...
Chapter End Notes:
reviews? critiques? comments? leave them!


holyhaircut is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Hands Off also liked 148 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans