- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Story contains adult situations.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



We had gone out five times since Jim got back from the job interview. On Thursday we decided to take the night apart. Still, Jim called to see if he left his purse at my place. The call lasted two and a half hours.

This morning when he asked me if he could make me dinner at his place there was a different sparkle in his eye. I shaved and actually put on lotion and perfume just in case he was thinking what I was thinking. Every night we met our kisses managed to get more and more passionate than the night before. We had agreed to go slow, but the waiting was a small torture each night when we separated.

I walked to his apartment and flatted my shirt before I knocked on the door. He opened the door and his eyes meet mine. “Hi.”

“Hi. You look great.”

“Thanks,” I said as he took my jacket and laid it on a chair. His hand graced my back as I turned to look at him and he kissed my lips with a soft longing touch.

“Do you want some wine or tea or something?”

“Wine would be great.”

He went to the kitchen and poured two glasses as I examined his apartment. Having not been there since the barbeque, it looked much different than I remembered. It was definitely cleaner and imagining Jim cleaning up in preparation for my arrival made me quietly laugh.

“I only know how to cook two things well- steak and macaroni and cheese. Lucky for you I was out of cheese, so I hope you like it.”

He pulled out my chair and as I sat he kissed my neck. On the table there was one daisy lying on my side of the table. I smiled as I lifted it to inhale the aroma.

Over dinner we talked about different things and realized there was still things we didn’t know about each other. He told me about his Jr. High girlfriend and camping trips with his family and I told him about my first kiss and trips to my grandma’s house when I was little.

Once we were finished he took our plates and I helped clean up. I went to the bathroom and when I came out he was gone. Looking around I went toward his bedroom and found him lighting the last of about a dozen candles.

"Too chessy?" He said as I walked in.

"Just cheesy enough. Are you expecting to get lucky tonight?”

Jim laughed and then paused before saying, “Just hoping.” He walked over and took my hand and brought me over to the bed. I sat and he brushed his hands down the sides of my face.

“I know this is soon, and we’re trying to take it slow but… but I need to tell you that… that I love you.” He looked up in the way only Jim Halpert can look up- honest, unsure, adorable, just waiting for a response. “But you don’t have to-“

“I love you.” I interrupted and he pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly on the lips. His arms wrapped around me and I sighed as his tongue entered my mouth. His kisses got harder and his hands squeezed tight. He slowly lowered my head to the pillow and pulled his body over mine. I grabbed his shirt and began unbuttoning the front buttons. He stopped kissing me and stared into my eyes. I sat up as I pulled his shirt off his arms and the shirt underneath over his head. He followed pulling my shirt over my head and wrapping his arms around to my back unhooking my bra. He laid me back down and kissed my lips, then my neck, then moved to my breasts. His kisses were light but firm and made my entire body feel warm. I grabbed his face and moved him to my lips and we kissed as he caressed my breasts. My fingers swam in his thick hair on his head and the tight muscles on his back. I unzipped his pants and we worked together, our eyes gazing at each other, until we both were completely naked.

“Pam,” was all he could say as he looked at my body. I pulled him to me and rubbed my hands down his arms feeling his lean muscles flexing beneath them. As we kissed, he slowly entered my body. Our bodies rocked back and forth as he kissed my neck and breast. My hands grasped his shoulders down to his back and back up again. Our pace began to quicken and our breaths became shorter. I quietly moaned as he sped up and we breathed into each other’s mouths. I felt the rush take over my body and felt pleasure like I had never felt before. As I did he released himself and my hands went to his face and then chest then around to his back. He lay next to me with our legs tangled and stared in my eyes, his hands caressing my face. I nuzzled my head into his arms and closed my eyes. I exhaled a beautiful breath of air and smiled as I let the feelings over whelm me. His hands slowly went up and down my arms as I fell asleep smelling his sheets.

When I opened my eyes and saw Jim lying right next to me I was glad the moments we shared were not a dream as I feared but real. I could lie next to him forever, but at the moment I really had to pee. I quietly slipped out of his arms and walked to the bathroom. When I turned on the light I saw a new toothbrush sitting on the counter with a post it attached that said “Pam” with a sloppy heart next to it. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth using my new “Jim’s apartment toothbrush.” I crawled back into bed, waking up the smiling Jim.

We kissed and he got up and said, “Well, if your not going to have morning breath I guess I can’t.”

He went to the bathroom and I placed my hand on the warmth of the spot he just left. He was almost completely on my side. I hadn’t thought of Roy since Jim and I had started dating each other, but only having him to compare to I almost laughed as I thought of how Roy would take up the whole bed and never want to hold me at night. I couldn’t believe that I stayed with him for so long when this is what I could have had. It didn’t matter much now though, because I now have it and it is better than I ever known.

Jim came back and laid down next to me. We kissed as our toothpaste combined into a minty fresh explosion.

“Well Pam, last night was a very special time, but I think it might be better if we just stayed friends.”

“Oh I’m so glad, because I was afraid you were thinking last night meant something.” I teased back.

“Oh no, you know, it was just a good time.” Jim got up and put his boxers on and walked out saying, “So I’ll see you at the office.” He then promptly ran back in, jumping on the bed giggling as we kissed and hugged. We lay back down and held each other in our arms.

“So what do you have planned today?” He asked.

“I don’t know, what do you think?”

“Well I thought we could lay here, and then get some breakfast, then come back and lay here, and then kiss a little and then lay here. How does that sound?”

“Exactly what I had in mind.”


TMP is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked First Time also liked 2288 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans