- Text Size +
A/N: This is my first time writing .. cough .. smut. It's like 02:40 and my back hurts from sitting so long, and I can't feel my toes it's so cold here, so I hope it's worth it!

Disclaimer: Again, if I owned anything, we wouldn't be waiting until - what - January 15th to see another episode. What the hell is that?


----------



He wrapped on her door, his skin suddenly very attentive. The cameras were very much there, until the door swung open and all he saw was her face, framed with her pretty curls.

"Hi," he said happily.

She couldn't contain her grin. Her cheeks practically said her greeting: "Hi."

He bent down and kissed her suddenly, and she moaned approvingly. He picked her up, kissing her and squeezing her, feeling like he had forgotten everything about the way she kissed him. Her arms flew around his neck and their embrace ended with her feet bouncing on the floor.

He licked his lips and smiled at her, "Just --"

She nodded, hinting at the cameras. Her face still beamed like she couldn't let it go.

He raised his eyebrows in mock excitement. "Oh, how rude of me, have you seen Pam's new art?" He gestured behind the crew, into the hallway. "It's right there, check it out."

Pam giggled as she slammed the door when the cameras turned away.

"Clever," she whispered, blinking somewhat seductively.

"I didn't think they should be around for what I'm about to do to you," he shrugged with a playful smile.

"Oh, really?"

"Really," he nodded, thoughtfully. He pursed his lips and pretended to be deep in thought for a moment, stroking his chin. "Yeah, how long has it been?"

She lowered her head, but kept her gaze on him through her lashes. Then slowly, she brought her head up, craning her neck and stared at him longingly. She breathed slowly. He'd talked to her on the phone the whole way here, she really wasn't up for more jokes and witty lines at that point.

He sensed it, bit his lip, and briefly considered his gameplan.

In one swift motion, his strong hands grabbed her waist and pinned her against the door, kissing her hard on her lips. She let out a satisfied gasp and then another sweet moan as his hands gripped her harder. She wrapped her legs around him, and her fingers feverishly running up his neck and getting lost in his hair. That lucious hair that made him look so deliciously casual, she had thought as she found him waiting at her door just minutes before he swept her up.

Her fingers were busy pulling at his tie, as if relieving that knot was going to save her life. She shuddered, frustrated at the puzzle, her body physically waiting for his. When she finally yanked it free, she smoothly pulled it away. Jim broke the kiss and his eyes were incredibly dark as she watched her tiny hand casually drop it somewhere next to her shoulder. Her eyes stared at his as she craned her neck up again.

"God, you're beautiful," he said, before he dove into her neck. She sighed happily as she cocked her head to the side and let the curls fall away from her, letting his lips devour her neck, her collarbone, and her shoulder. She let her hands get to work again on his shirt. With her eyes closed, things were hazy with pleasure, and she felt disconnected from the work her hands were performing.

Jim's hands slid under the hem of her shirt, making her shiver. He felt it and pushed up against her and groaned. Pam grabbed his chin, lifted his lips to hers again, and they were kissing wildly as he picked up her small body and backed up from the door.

He gave her one last sound kiss as her legs untangled themselves and he sat her on her desk. He stepped away, his eyes were practically black with desire. Pam felt her body slack with want as she sat and watched those hands -- Jim had beautiful, agile hands -- undo the buttons on his shirt. She felt a wave of pride and satisfaction befall her when, in a very masculine way, he tore his shirt of his arms. In less than a second, his white undershirt was over his head and on the floor next to him.

She felt her arms reaching out to him by the time he made his way back to her. She sighed as he was kissing her again, so deliberately but so intense. She wondered how she'd made it this long without him, and at the same time, how she was going to let him leave knowing she'd be hours away from this. Those thoughts vanished as his hand crept up her back and slowly back down. They crawled to the front, where his fingers -- God, those fingers -- were all over her. They were running sensuously around the underside of her breasts.

She was feeling very much teased at that point, and Jim obliged as he pulled away to help her shrug her hoodie off, then pull her t-shirt over her head. She pulled his face back to hers and ran her hands up his chest around to his shoulders, softly massaging the skin there and pressing her chest to his.

"God," Jim mumbled against her lips in their sloppy kiss.

She reached down and expertly removed his belt. So quickly that when she slid his pants down, Jim looked at her with a smirk. She raised an eyebrow back as she teased the waistband of his boxers and he shook his head at her, running a hand through her hair, then pulling her toward him again.

Everytime their lips met, they crashed. They were so urgent; they'd memorized each others' bodies and knew exactly what they'd been missing while they were apart. Their hands were rough but sensual. There was love, desire, longing, distance and need in every touch, kiss, groan -- everything.

She snaked her hands behind him and dipped her fingers into the waistband again. She ran them along his sides until they met in the front, and she pushed them suddenly off his hips. He broke another kiss so he could step out of the puddle of clothes he had around his ankles, and she slid off of the desk. He watched her as she purposely and innocently took her time shrugging off her pants until she stood in front of him in her underwear.

"So," he said in a beautifully low voice, "what's this about?"

She looked at him questioningly. "What do you mean?"

He bit his lip, running one finger up and down her side, each time getting closer to her panties.

"When I came in you were wearing sweats, and you looked... well, adorable," he said, blinking hard at the image in front of him. "You took your sweats off and you've got this on under it?" He gestured at the collection of black lace she had clearly saved for him, something he hadn't seen before.

She shrugged, her hands absently trailing around her shoulders and forearms. She gave him a sweet, shy little smile.

He was losing it.

"God, you're sexy," he said, his eyes heavy as his hands were pushing her against him again. She let out an amazing giggle against his lips.

"And you're naked," she said. "In my dorm room. I officially feel like a student."

He grinned again, pressing her against his body. She moaned as she felt him against her, and felt any hint of the real world left in her body wash out immediately.

He pulled her back onto the bed, which was easy with his long legs in the small space. He sat her on top of her, so she was straddling him, as he had the best view above him. He reached behind her, large hands splayed across his back as he pulled her down to him. His hands felt so powerful against her back, she thought comfortably. He had unhooked the clasp in the back, and when she slowly made her way above him again, she pulled the garment down and away from her. She tossed it somewhere to the floor, and he breathed slowly at the sight of her. He gave a little half smile as his hands ran everywhere, all over her breasts and stomach and shoulders, and Pam arched her back.

They both wondered again how they'd lasted so long without it.

It was a difficult maneuver on her tiny bed, and the mattress complained, but he managed to switch positions perfectly and brought himself above her now. She lifted her hips pleadingly, and he pulled her panties down while fixating his eyes on hers. She had had a little comment to make somewhere, at some time but she lost it now and there was only one thing she wanted.

Now they were both completely naked and what they waited for was just a moment away. Their breathing was heavy and expectant. Jim's lips fell on her breasts and her nipples, and her eyes squeezed shut and a moan fell off her swollen lips. As if to pick it right back up, he moved up to her chin, and placed a heavy kiss there, and sucked gently on her bottom lip until her hands were in his hair again.

Her hands were everywhere on his body then, searching and discovering all over again. She found him hard against her thigh, and Jim's kisses intensified as she stroked him. She licked his lip, and his tongue darted into her mouth without hesitation.

She was losing it now.

"Come on, Jim," she begged against his mouth.

One finger ran down her stomach to the point between her legs and Pam's eyes rolled back. He ran his finger slowly -- so slowly that she ached -- over that one point that her thighs fluttered around him. He pulled his face away from hers to watch her as his hands continued.

"God," she whimpered, grabbing a fistful of his hair, and letting it go abruptly, then fisting the sheets in her fingers.

He moved faster as he watched her, the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen writhing in pleasure.

"Jim." She opened her eyes just to ask him, breathing ragged now while she waited.

He leaned in for one more deep kiss, his hands gripping her shoulders strongly now.

He positioned himself closer to her, and his body got weak feeling how wet she was. Their eyes locked in pure desire, and he had to kiss her again.

There was a sharp pounding on the door that made them both jump.

"Pam! Pam! Are you there? It's an emergency!"

Their lips tore apart loudly, both of their faces fixed on the door.

The girl on the other side of the door was sobbing. "Pam, oh my God, please tell me you're there, oh my God."

Jim looked at Pam, who looked concerned and shrugged, her jaw slightly dropped. "Who is it? Is everything okay?"

"No, this is an emergency," the girl sobbed again. "Thank God you're here, oh my God."

Pam jumped up and threw her clothes on, kicking the lacy underwear out of sight. Jim started to do the same.

"What's going on?" Pam asked, pulling up her pants. "Is somebody hurt?"

"No, it's Megan Jensen from down the hall," the girl said urgnently. "It's Carla again, she's stealing my things again, after we talked for like an hour last time."

Pam stopped rushing and closed her eyes, opened them toward the door, then looked at Jim. He looked utterly confused. Pam just shook her head, with her mouth open, her hair a slight mess from their activities beforehand.

"I just came back from class," the girl continued, "I turned on my TV, went to the fridge, and my soy milk was gone. Not like, she had a drink, okay? Like, it was an empty box sitting in the fridge. Who is she trying to fool?"

Jim looked disappointedly at the door, then to Pam. Her breathing still a little ragged, she mouthed "I'm so sorry" to him, and moved toward him.

"We're both students," the girl hissed. "We both have part-time jobs, it's not like she couldn't easily go out and just buy the things she's stealing from me. I'm happy to share with anyone, but she's being so dirty about it, I can't take it anymore, Pam!"

He captured her lips smoothly, begging her to ignore it. She knew she couldn't, she'd made herself present now, and she was the RA. Unfortunately, it was her job to mediate fights about soy milk thieves. His hands were sliding up her shirt again.

"Pam, I need to find another roommate," the girl cried. "She is making my life totally miserable. Then she just acts like it's nothing, she just -- can I come in, or can you open the door? Are you still there? I'm sorry to bother you, I just really need to talk to you, Pam. Pam?"

Jim squeezed her bare breast with one hand, and pulled her hips closer to his with the other. Pam pulled her lips away reluctantly. He looked at her lips, now slightly swollen for sure, and sighed.

"Yeah, I'm here," she said unenthusiastically.

"Thank God, because I really need to discuss this with you. It's just ridiculous. Can you open the door?"

"Yep, hold on, give me a minute," Pam said, almost impatiently.

She looked up at Jim with heavy eyes again. "I'm sorry," she whispered with an apologetic smile.

He shook his head, hands brushing over the nipples under her t-shirt as she shivered. He brought her closer again, tightening his grip and kissing a line from her jaw to her neck, to behind her ear.

"Down the hall," she murmured lazily, "there's like a lobby area..."

"Yeah," he grunted, still touching her all over under her shirt.

"Go wait for me there," she said, with her head rolled back and eyes closed. "I'm hoping this won't take more than five minutes."

"I don't know, it is an emergency, Pam..."

"Please," she said sarcastically, with a tinge of bitterness. Hardly what she called an emergency.

"Oh my god," the girl exclaimed suddenly. "I'm missing ten dollars out of my wallet! Do you think she took that, too, Pam? What the hell -- oh wait, here it is, never mind."

Jim's shoulders sank, and he extracted his hands. He gave her a quick kiss on the lips, one for her nose, and one for her forehead. She smiled gratefuly, sighed and looked herself over in the mirror. He did the same, they both adjusted their clothes and smoothed down their hair. Her eyes widened, rolled, and pulled the door open.

"Megan, this is my boyfriend, Jim," Pam said to the student, "Jim, this is Megan, she lives down the hall."

"Oh my God, I am so sorry Pam, I didn't realize you had company." The girl gritted her teeth and looked embarrassed.

"It's okay," Pam said sincerely. She led Jim into the hallway and gave the girl a short hug. Jim didn't know how she could be so convincingly nice when this girl had just done the unthinkable.

"Go sit at my desk, we'll talk about it. I have some juice in my fridge, help yourself, it's not soy milk, but..." She chuckled appeasingly.

The humor was lost on the girl as she searched the fridge. While she did so, Pam pulled the door shut slightly.

"That way?" Jim asked cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah," Pam said, breathlessly, closing her eyes. The entire whirlwind that had happened had come to a sudden, disappointing stop. A reminder of her strange life without him was waiting to complain to her in her room.

His lips came close to her, barely kissing her, making her skin prick up in a million places. "Okay." He smirked and walked down to the lobby. Pam watched him walk away, biting her lip. He turned around and stopped, still smirking.

"You shouldn't be watching me walk away, Beesly," he said shaking his head and chuckling.

He was amazingly sexy, she thought.

"Emergency," he whispered, in a mock-serious tone.

"Shut up," she said, giggling quietly. She raised her eyebrows. "Now, come on, start walking away so I can get back to this, please?"

He obliged, performing an exaggeratedly sexy catwalk away from her room.

She laughed to herself, spun on her heel and shut the door behind her again.



----------

I've never written anything like that before, so you should definitely review with comments/criticism! =)


yanana is the author of 39 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 15 members. Members who liked Soy Milk also liked 2174 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans