3 [Reviews - 6] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: Who knew that Jim would meet the love of his life at a minor-league hockey game? Or that Michael would meet the love of his life after shooting Fundle Bundle? Slight spoilers from seasons 1-5
Rated: T
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Present, Past, Future Characters: Ensemble, Holly, Jim, Jim/Pam, Michael, Pam
Genres: Angst, Childhood, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Adult language
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22025 Read: 28056 ePub Downloads: 3
Published: December 16, 2008 Updated: December 25, 2008
[Report This]
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The First Date by beermefive [Reviews - 1] (1433 words)

2. Fundle Bundle by beermefive [Reviews - 2] 2 (1291 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

3. That's when they knew by beermefive [Reviews - 2] 1 (1333 words)
Jim's first week at DM. A few references to a deleted scene from "The Client," and "Traveling Salesmen," and "Launch Party." I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Again, I don't own The Office, so no infringement intended.

4. Holly's CD Mix Tape by beermefive [Reviews - 0] (1840 words)
Holly finds an apartment in Scranton, and an unexpected person helps her move in. Story takes place the Monday after "Goodbye, Toby." Slight spoilers for that episode.

5. Marry, Do, Kill... by beermefive [Reviews - 0] (2148 words)
Jim and Pam stay late at the office one night to finish up some work. They decide to play Marry, Do, Kill.

Slight spoilers for "Goodbye, Toby."

I'm trying to get these stories finished soon, because I'm going to be going on vacation soon. So hopefully, I'll be able to write a few more chapters.

Please review and rate! It makes me feel special.

6. Old Tomatoes and Dirt by beermefive [Reviews - 0] (2234 words)
Post "Baby Shower." Michael and Holly's first date.

Once again, The Office is owned by NBC, and not me. No infringement intended

7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless JAM by beermefive [Reviews - 0] (1595 words)
Jim's in Stamford, wishing that all he could do is forget about Pam. Pam finally remembers who the boy from the hockey rink was.

Spoilers for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. If you haven't seen that movie, I recommend that you watch it.

No infringement intended...both for The Office and Eternal Sunshine....

8. The Letter by beermefive [Reviews - 0] (2095 words)
I was debating on whether or not I should just post this chapter as a one shot, in response the Holly-Days challenge, but I just decided to put this story in here. So this story contains a lot of angst and a lot of fluff. Plus, there's a brief Packer cameo...Two more chapters, and an epilogue left. Slight Spoilers for "Moroccan Christmas."

9. Dear Philly Jim and the Terrace by beermefive [Reviews - 0] (2081 words)
This takes place in the future...whooooooo....

Please review!

10. Baby Daddy by beermefive [Reviews - 0] (1787 words)
Holly and Michael have problems conceiving...

Please review!! Thanks!

11. Epilogue by beermefive [Reviews - 1] (4188 words)
The Dundies 2017...